Jessie Macay

Name: Jessie Kitty Macay

Nicknames: Teddy/Teddybear (by Sam, Daniel, Teyla, Carson, Elizabeth.) Muffin (by Jack and only Jack) Snow-lily (by Teal'c and only Teal'c) Kitty/Kittycat (Rodney, Carson, John.) sweet girl (Sam, John, Daniel, Ronan.) Baby Girl, little mouse, and kitten ( are all Ronon reserved.)

Age: 22

Hight: 5'2

Weight: 127.5

Frame/Build: Curvy.

Bust size 34.D

Nationality: Japanese/Caucasian/Native American.

Hair Length: Down to her Booty.

Hair Color: White.

Eye Color: Light blue.

Skin Color: Fair.

Traits: Shy VERY SHY. Creativity, Loyalty, Generosity, Curiosity, Compassion, Courage, Kindness, Sincerity, Clumsy, Loving.

Hobbies: Sewing, Belly dancing, Cooking, Designing, yoga, Gardening, Collecting antiques, writing, Studying new plants/languages, Crafting anything and everything.

Likes: Rain, Flowers, Cats, Animals in General, Nature/Outdoors, Halloween, Christmas, Fishing, Tea/Water, Fashion, Vintage thing's, Vintage fashion, Her long hair, Dancing.

Dislikes: Spiders, Wraith, Maggots, Cheaters, Rude people, Sinus infections, A dirty and unorganized house, Ants, Clowns.

Phobia / Fears: Arachnophobia, claustrophobia, Coulrophobia, vermiphobia.

Backstory: Her father was Rodney's dad's half brother and her mother was Jack O'Neill's adopted sister, growing up along side Rodney they become close with a sibling like relationship closer then what Rodney was with his real sister. but after both her parents had died in Iraq when she was 13. she had lost contact with him for a little while after her mother's blood relative sister who lived in Japan got custody of her.

But things took a turn for the worst when she found out her blood aunt was insane and abusive, so much so that She had jumped out of the 2nd story window of her aunt's house to get away from her, but instead of taking her to the hospital her aunt emitted her into a insane asylum for a attempt suicide after being in the asylum for a year her Uncle Jack and cousin Rodney (with the help of the government) finally found her and brought her home to be kept safe and help her heal the scars of her past both mentally and physically then it wasn't long until she become the baby of SG1.