Part 12:- Reunion!

Thanks for the immense love

Thanks for the immense love... I can't tell how grateful I am to you guys.

***************************************

Roy, Manish, Namish, Karan and Tejasswi decided to meet each other at "Blue Bell Cafe"

Manish reached there first and booked a table for all of them.

M:- Hi teja.. Long time ya
T:- True.. Kya karu mein yaad hi nahi thi kisiko
M:- Chal drama queen bilkul nahi badli

Teja's POV
Sirf ek chiz badli hain, Back then I was actually happy and now I m pretending to be happy..

T:- Baki log nahi aaye?

R:- Aa gye

Teja couldn't control her tears and hugged Roy tightly.. Only she knew how much she missed him.. It always looked she was more close to Namish but she always went to Roy for her emotional support.. She missed him like anything..

R:- I never thought I would say this but i missed you..

T:- I missed you too

Namish came there.. Both Teja and Namish were awkward but teja tried to break the silence..

T:- Hi Nami

As soon as she said that i looked up at her in shock..

T:- Kaha kho gaya tu?

N:- I am sorry

T:- By gones are by gones.. Have a seat..

Namish sat and he felt like his heart is free of burden now..

K:- Sorry guys! Traffic tha raste mien

Teja didn't pay attention to him..

They all placed their orders..

R:- Are teja Tu itna kam khayegi?

T:- Ha logon ke taane se pet bhar gaya

Karan looked up at her and knew that she was indicating it to him.
He thought she and Namish would be awkward with each other because they were ex's. But to his surprise they were talking as if nothing happened..

Karan's POV
She doesn't have a problem with Namish but she is still holding a grudge against me.. I don't like this... She is close yet so far that i can't feel her... I need my "best friend" back.. Maybe we weren't meant for each other in that way.. But i cannot lose a precious friend..

Everyone left from the hotel.

Teja was about to start her car when she noticed that Karan is waiting for his cab..

T:- I can drop you..

K:- Okay!

He immediately sat inside the car.. Teja looked at him in "are you serious" look..

K:- What? Start the car.. I don't think there is need of putting the location as you know where my home is.

T:- I can't believe you..

K:- You never did.. (He said whispering and let out a small sad chuckle)

T:- What?

K:- Nothing..

After 5 mins of silence..

K:- Have you ever thought of this?

T:- This?

K:- Like we would be sitting in a car.. You would be driving that.. We both are completely silent.. We used to talk 1000 things in a single minute

T:- People change with time... Suddenly a person becomes unknown to u who was so close. And now the person u see is entirely different..

K:- People don't change, people around them change

T:- Different people, different perspective..

K:- Why are we behaving awkward? Can't we begin it from the scratch...

T:- Okay! Hi my name is Tejasswi Prakash

K:- Oh! My name is Karan Kundrra.. Nice to meet you...

Teja's POV
Cheers to the new beginnings.. Iss time dost hi thik hai

K:- I know I look handsome so you can't take your eyes off me but i need to reach my home safely.. Oh wait! Is this a trick to get more patients in your hospital?

T:- I could have done that but we don't allow self obsessed people in our hospital..

K:- Being sarcastic are we?

T:- Yeah  Mr.Kundra.. Get off my car

K:- Itna bhi scratch mein mat ja.. Ye kal se shuru karte hain.

T:- O sir aapka ghar aa gya..

K:- Acha oh bye.. Take care and drive safe..

T:- Bye.. You too take care...

That's it for today's part! Hope you guys liked it..

Target:- 30 votes and 20 commnets