oneshot

Special story for Cale's birthday!

Happy birthday Cale! I love you so much! 🎉🎊(⁠つ⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)⁠つ🎂🍪💵💴💶💷💳

.

.

.

.

.

.

This is already 2 years after White Star was defeated.

Cale stands on the balcony, staring at the long distance.

Tomorrow will be 8th November...

But, no one will talk about it. Choi Han and Alberu seem not to care about it too...

It's already 2 years since that two punks not even said happy birthday to him.

'Maybe, I'm the one who thinking about that...'

Cale looked at Choi Han who get a happy birthday from the other.

Tomorrow will be his birthday too...

So...

Rather than face his sad feelings towards the two punks that were the closest people to him...

Cale decided to run away and hide for a day.

At midnight when everyone was celebrating Choi Han's birthday, Cale decided to leave.

Just a day.  Until that day is over.

.

.

Knock, knock.

Ron knocked on the door feeling odd that he couldn't sense the presence of his puppy young master.

"Excuse me, young master nim."

Ron entered the room, and saw the open balcony door, he frowned.

He sees the note on the bed.

[I'm leaving.  I have some business somewhere.  Don't look for me.]

Who will believe that?  Cale didn't even bring Raon with him.

Did he want to stab his heart again!?

.

.

.

-Is he at your place?  Just to make sure cause we can't find him here.

Deruth asked and Duke Fredo shook his head.

"Why would he want to come to this place that is so far from Roan kingdom? He gets lazy for sure before he even comes here. It's better for him to play in Alberu's room than to meet someone as annoying as me."

Deruth sighed and think something like that too, then cut the line.

Duke Fredo stared at the sofa in his office.  A man in a brown hair wig is sitting casually eating his cookies.

"So... Son, What happens that can bring you to come here to my office?"

Cale stopped eating his cookies and just stared at the roof with his stoic gaze.

But Duke Fredo knew that he was sad right now just look at that eyes.

"I just don't want to be home..."
"Why? Is someone bothering you? There's no way that will happen."

With all that strong people around him, that impossible for someone will bother him.

Cale sighed.

"I believe you should know that my current soul is a different soul, right? You are the favorite ex-subordinate of the White Star after all."