chapter 2 messaging off the website

You and Miss air have been talking on the website for a few months now. Aside from exchanging nudes you and Miss air haven't gotten very serious.  You've been chatting on the website casually but nothing much has really come out of it just a friendship. One night you and her are casually talking. you're on the topic of people you've dated in the past. Then miss air asks how many phone numbers you have. At that very moment it dawned on you you never had anyone's phone numbers except family. You tell the sad information to miss air and she immediately asks "would you like my phone number?" Excitedly you spam her yes. Then on your screen pops up her phone number 000 000 0000. You type it into your phone and make contact. You message her with your phone number just saying hi. You get a response saying who is this. You respond it's y/n this is Miss air correct? The next text you get embarrassed with you you put in the wrong number cuz you accidentally put in 000 000 0001. You make another contact and this time with the correct number and message asking if it's Miss air. You get a text saying yes this is Miss air why the fuck did you take so long. You and Miss air begin talking about the previous interactions you guys had the small conversations and little comments to each other. You chat for hours until around 2:00. At this time you realize it's gotten really late and you hurriedly rush off to bed to get some sleep for work. Your dream begins. You're in the great big clouds and next to you is Miss air. You look over to see Miss air is only wearing one thing a pair of boxer shorts. You stare at aw seeing her non-existent spherical breasteses. And before you can say a word to her she pulls down her box or shorts and suddenly something slaps you in the face. Everything around you suddenly gets dark instead of being high in The mighty clouds you find yourself surrounded by stones. You look down to see what slapped you in the face. You suddenly see her big fat sweaty juicy musky wet cock.  The site of this turns you off because you are a heterosexual man. The floor cracks beneath you and you suddenly start falling into a pit of cum. And as you sink down into the cum your last gargling words are it's always better to cum in the sink to than to sink in the cum. Nightmare ends.