Part 3

I picked up at white crop top and some cute pants. My outfit was basic but cute.

When they got to our house we decided were we was going to eat.

We decide to go to McDonald's drive trough. Matt drove because he is the only one who can. Nate sat besides him and Chris and Nick in the very back. So I needed to seat besides jj. Great I think.

I got a text message from the group chat.

"Oreo friend-group"

Jessica:
"I am soooo bored do you guys want to come over.

Lilly:
"Ofc bestie coming over right this sec"

Jacob:
"Count me in"

Wilmer:
"Me too"

Oscar:
"Me too"

Jessica:
"Sweet, yn are you also coming????"

Oscar:
"please tell me you don't have practice or some stupid shit I will be really mad😡🤬!?!"

Yn:
"Sorry guys I can't jj and Nate are over at mine house because our parent. Are out on dinner and I need to be whit them"

Lilly:
"😡😡"

Oscar:
"Have fun whit jj but don't have to much fun😏"

Yn:
"Shut up your little freak"

I was so mad that I couldn't come I wanted to also have fun at Jessica house.

We finally got to the drive tour. Everybody said what they wanted to order to the lady.

After a while we got our food we drove to a parking lot so we could eat.
We had fun and talking when my phone started to vibrate.

"Who tf is calling you now" Matt said whit his a most annoying tone ever.
"It is some random number, I will just not answer." I said.

This chapter is so short but I just needed to update because I haven't updated in over a month soon. I am so sorry for that I have been working on my other store and on school 310 words