It was the only one time

Third POV

Washing off his hands and walking out of the bar , kinn seems to be in daze . It wasn’t the first time he was seeing blood . But it has been a few days since he started feeling weird whenever he was dealing with blood . The stickiness seems to be more irritating and the smell seems to be more nauseous .

Just as he walked towards his car , Ken came forward to brief the damages and the number of people got hurt . Even though it was rare for  their boys to get injured  but still Kinn wants to make sure himself .

But before he could focus anything what Ken was explaining , his eyes was covered in darkness . Just like something was covering his vision . He couldn’t understand what Ken was speaking but sure he was saying something from his lip movement .

And then he blacked out .

Opening his eyes  the bright light disturbed his vision . Wherever he was it smelled like medicine . Then it rang him that he was in hospital . He tried to sit up with a start , when a hand tried to stop him . He moved his hands to see vegas and pete sitting in the chairs near him and the doctor was speaking to them something very serious .

As they felt kinn coming into conscious , the doctor smiled brightly to him but the other two boys had a tensed face as if something was bothering them .

Kinn was having difficulty in understanding what the doctor was saying , seems like she was asking how was he  feeling ? that’s what every doctor asks first right .

He replied that he was feeling light head . The cute faced female doctor nodded her head in understanding .

As the time flew , kinn felt stable . He tried to sit up as Vegas and Pete helped him . They still followed a weird silence until the doctor decided it was best that kinn knew it .

The doctor placed a few documents and a small white sheet of papers . she had a concerned smile . But still kinn was feeling restless .

“ Mr . Kinn , I need you  to hear me clearly and patiently . I know whatever I’m going to say is something that cannot be grabbed or accepted by everyone easily . But I need you to be cool . okay ?” The doctor said slowly as letting kinn to understand what she was trying to say and waiting for him respond .

“Am I dying or something  ?" kinn asked as terror was building inside his guts .

The doctor gave him a low smile and what next she spoke had actually knocked him off .

“ No . Infact the news is exact opposite . it's found that  you are pregnant .”

The doctor looked at kinn as if she was trying to read him out . and also vegas and pete was too waiting for kinn’s reaction .

When they saw kinn falling unconscious , they had thought he had been shot or injured . All the way to the hospital , they had been sitting holding their breaths . But the doctor checked for any kind of injury and didn’t  find any , they became more tensed . And  as the doctor came into the conclusion as kinn wasn’t coming to conscious even after an hour , they were really shocked . they were afraid what kinn’s reaction will be and how he would take the news .

The trio watched as kinn sat silently on the bed . kinn looked at his now best friend vegas and wants him to shout out that he was being pranked . He waited Porsche to jump out from no where and say that it was all a joke .

But  nothing happened .

Everything remained the same even after he blinked a thousand times . They all stared at him . The doctor sighed .

And she walked around , working on the machines near  as kinn sat in daze . The doctor lifts his shirt a bit revealing the naked skin around his abdomen and kinn even did not flinch while she applied the gel . Soon the room filled in a thumping sound .