Six months later

Lucy pov
I stared out the window that look over at the doomy grounds of Riddle Manor, this whole place is just doom and gloom, it feels like the building was made out of the bodies of dementors that sucking the happiness it can come in contact with,  the woman who I saw in the glass window is completely different to who was there half a year ago, the old Lucy saw the good in everything and everyone saw the light in the pitch black I always said I will not accept a live that I don't deserve. And yet I have I feel broken and lost like all the light magic had been taken from the magical world the night Dumbledore died, or could it be the night I cried out because of the loss of my child…my ticket out of this godforsaken marriage to the darkest most insane wizard that ever lived.
Insanity is what caused my husband to act so coldly to everyone, even the people he trusted the most. My heart breaks  day after day as my love for Severus grows. How could anyone love a monster like Voldemort? For god sake Lucy his name actually means theft of death. The man that was created by a love potion that can't even feel love or show love for that matter.
I sigh softly watching the raindrops roll down the window, placing a hand on my belly wishing that someday it could be Severus' hands wrapping around my pregnant belly. Our child that would have been made by love.
I heard a knock on the door I glanced over at the time she hummed I mumble under my breath " dinner time" standing up I leave the comfort of my safe space the bedroom heading down the dark narrow hallway, every step I took the floorboards cracked spying my every move making my way to the grand dining room I opened the door seeing my husband already there in his seat he grumbled "late again"  I sat down at the opposite side of the table looking down at the meal well done  steak…. His favourite I showed digest on my face as he started  eating. I poked the overcooked digesting meat with my fork moving it around my plate letting off a deep sigh. I suddenly felt his eyes burn into the remainder of my soul. His voice rumbles across the dining room "eat your dinner Lucille" my eyes raised to match his
"no I will not you know very well I don't take my steak like this, it's tough and frankly disgusting. Kind of like our marriage." He flew over in a fit of range grabbing my hair roughly smashing my head into the plate making my face become covered in food  humiliating me.
I felt the tears rush to my eyes in embarrassment he leans in  "fine if you won't eat clean yourself up and meet me in my bedroom within the hour" he storms out of the room slamming the doors behind him I jump a little breathing deeply as I begin to pull bits of carrot from my hair I broke down crying trying to find the woman inside me who always said she would not accept a life she didn't deserve.