JEALOUS much

*luhan point of view*
"Luhan We need to talk"kai said to me I went over him and said "what do you want kai"I said to kai "luhan do you have a crush on Emily""yes kai and what's you're problem"my problem is that you need to back of she is gonna be my girl not youres"Kia said whit anger in his eyes his eyes are really dark "well kai let's see who she loves more"I said "deal" we both said
Me and kai look at Emily and see her and Tao  cuddle talking and laughing kai go's towards Tao i just stay in my spot and watch the scene in front of me
*kai point of view*
I got jealous to see her whit Tao i really couldn't handle the anger that I had I went to Tao and said "hey Tao can we talk""yes of course"he smile at me and I don't smile back "so what's up kai.what do you want to talk about"Tao said "Tao i want you to back off of my girl I said to luhan now is to you I know that we are like brothers but if I see you whit Emily like that like you were doing making he smile,laughing,kiss her forehead and cuddling with her I swear to god I will punch you so hard"I said to Tao. Tao look at me and said "KAI YOURE JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE IM WHIT HER IM JUST TRYING TO MAKE IT UP TO HER SO SHE COULD FORGIVE ME BEING A BAD BEST FRIEN!!!!!!THAT LEFT HER WHIT OUT A WORD!!!!!!IM NOT LIKE YOU GUYS THAT WHAT'S TO KISS HER AND MAKE OUT WHIT EVERY GIRL YOU GUYS SEE!!!!!"Tao said screaming Tao look at me and punch me on the face we started to fight I push him and I got up wen I punch him he tackles me and we fall down the stairs in the leaving room everyone was screamin and trying to separate both of us.