Chapter 2: Can I Fix Him?

Balloon Boy: Way to go dipshit.

Toy Bonnie: Forget her... She's old turkey.

Toy Bonnie walked back inside but not without some heavy like pyramid regret about what he did.

Toy Bonnie: (You're so retarded Toy Bonnie, your girl of your dreams came back for you, and you treat her like a 20$ whore of 123rd st. and fraudway.)

Withered Freddy: What happened BB?

Balloon Boy: Toy Chica came back and Toy Bonnie ran her off like some cheating slut.

Withered Freddy: Wow...

Toy Bonnie went to the Prize Corner to seek help from The Puppet.

Toy Bonnie: I'm an idiot.

Puppet/Marionette: Yes you are.

Toy Bonnie: I slapped her on the cheek hard with my palm.

Puppet/Marionette: Yes you did.

Toy Bonnie: I called her a gyaru.

Puppet/Marionette: Yes you- wait what?

Puppet analysed Toy Bonnie's entire story he experienced like his personal psychiatrist.

Toy Bonnie: I just want her to love me again, but my reckless anger for what happened in the past butchered that opportunity.

Puppet/Marionette: Your girlfriend got Netorare'd by a creepy guy she probably met at the store, it's perfectly normal for you to feel this mad.

Toy Bonnie adjusted his seating position. You know, to get comfy.

Puppet/Marionette: But your last sentence to her may of completely obliterated your chances of fixing it with her.

Toy Bonnie: Really?...

Puppet/Marionette: Yes but... you could build over your mistake, maybe meet up with her again or maybe she might be more happy to see you again.

Toy Bonnie: She might?

Puppet/Marionette: All the years I've known that girl she would go on and on about that human bunny, she could never hurt you. She could bake so many cakes and couldn't care less where'd they go, especially to you.

Toy Bonnie: *The cake that Plushtrap delivered back to me.*

Puppet/Marionette: When I first met BB when moving in here he was 7 years old, I thought he was adorable and realised I had a crush on him. But the world doesn't allow an ageless person who looks like their about 32 years old to date a child so I wanted to forget being in love with him. But I couldn't, I excepted the fact that he was my soulmate so I did the one thing that me and probably society thought was acceptable...

Toy Bonnie: Which was?

Puppet/Marionette: ...I waited.

Toy Bonnie found it a little creepy that The Marionette waited for Balloon Boy to turn 18 just so she could date him but was intrigued nonetheless.

Puppet/Marionette: It was actually quite hot seeing him go from such a little cute boy into such a handsome teenage long haired looking 19 year old.

Toy Bonnie: *Weirded out face*

Puppet/Marionette: I may sound like a pedophile but it's true, he looks like a anime high school boy in a Playgirl magazine.

Toy Bonnie: Enough about your shota to hunk boyfriend I want to win back my girlfriend.

Puppet/Marionette: Just find her and talk to her.

Toy Bonnie got up, exited the Prize Corner and headed for the front door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Toy Bonnie looked over every street, every corner, every avenue, every alleyway and every neighbourhood to find her but couldn't. He continued searching until he got to the Endo City's main park.

He walked through the park for awhile until he came across a wooden table bench which of course Toy Chica was sitting on crying.

It felt heart crushing and made him hate himself to see her crying because of what he did. He rushed over to her and sat down next to her.

Toy Chica: Go away.

Toy Bonnie: Listen I can explain-

Toy Chica: You didn't let me explain.

Toy Bonnie: I know and I want to apologise. I was just mad I haven't seen you for awhile and the last time I saw you was over FaceTime, saying you wanted to end it with me.

Toy Chica: I didn't want to breakup with you but the guy drugged me so much I became satisfied by him. He did have a bigger wiener to be honest but not that big and I was under a lot of Flibanserin that I felt so sex hungry that I felt like you didn't satisfy me anymore.

Toy Bonnie: Why did you come back?

Toy Chica: ...The last time I got drugged, I threw up in a toilet and it removed all the feelings from my head. I remembered who you were and how much I loved you.

Toy Bonnie: Toy Chica... I know this will sound strange but why are your bosoms- you didn't have a baby with him right?!

Toy Chica: Toy Bonnie, I'm infertile remember? The guy wanted me to have breast implants so he changed my 32 double d's to a 34 double d's.

Toy Bonnie: I think they're pretty- I mean, you ok anyway?

Toy Chica: What do you think? I've finally woken up from a fever nightmare, left the guy, called the cops on him, gone back to my old boyfriend and first thing he does is slap me in the face out of rage.

Toy Bonnie: I know but... I want to know if we can pick up where we left off.

Toy Chica: I want to take you back... but after what you did to me. I can't and I won't.

Toy Bonnie was silent for a second.

Toy Bonnie: What?

Toy Chica: You and I can never be a thing again.

Toy Chica started shedding tears.

Toy Chica: It's really over this time.

Toy Bonnie: No, please... please don't say that.

Toy Bonnie didn't want to lose her again so he did everything he could to beg her to stay.

Toy Bonnie: I know I was being abusive back then but, I can do better. I can change.

Toy Chica: It's not that easy.

Toy Bonnie: But I love you and I never loved anyone as much as you. This is a problem can we please talk it through?

Toy Chica: I'm sorry but it's too late.

Toy Bonnie: No... it's not too late it's never too late! Because I was blind and beating an asshole back then?!

Toy Chica: ...

Toy Bonnie, running out of options decided to pull out his last resort.

He pulled out a dusty small black box from his pocket which he opened to show a shiny silver ring.

Toy Bonnie: You see? Do you know what this is?

Toy Chica looked at the ring and her eyes widened.

Toy Bonnie: Do you know what I wanted from you 7 years ago-

Toy Chica: YES!!!!!!

Toy Bonnie: Yes... what?

Toy Chica: YES THAT I'LL MARRY YOU!!!

Toy Chica hugged Toy Bonnie so fast and forcefully that they both fell to the hard, beige ground.

Toy Bonnie: I'm so happy! Can we go now?

Toy Chica: No! I want to keep hugging you *giggles*

Toy Bonnie: (There's the old Toy Chica back.)

End Chapter