|CHAPTER FOURTEEN|

*DAVE'S POV*
Another three months had passed, and Tylee gave birth to her perfect, healthy, little baby girl last week.

I was able to go down to Los Angeles to see her and Kaylani a day after she gave birth.

Kaylani Rose Jackson is the most perfect little girl that I've seen in my life.

I don't have any kids of my own yet, so I would love to have a child of my own one day.

But today?

Today is the day of my performance at the Apollo Theater, and I couldn't be more hyped.

This is about to be one of the biggest shows I've ever had in my career so far.

And what makes it more special?

Tylee is able to come down to see it all happen with me.

"Yo, Dave! You have ole girl waiting outside for you at your front door!"

I heard Shooter shout from downstairs.

Who the fuck..?

I threw on my T shirt, walking downstairs and confused as hell.

Once I seen who it was, I sighed and shook my head.

Millie...

"Fuck do you want, Millie? I ain't heard from you in six months, you ain't got no reason to be at my doorstep right now."

"You were right about Trey, Dave... he only was what I wanted for a little while, after that he changed... he's nothing like you."

"I told your stupid ass. Ion know what you want me to tell you. It's too late for you to come running back to my ass. I got me a new shorty, and she way better than you."

"Better than me?! You must be bugging right now, Nigga!"

"I ain't bugging bout shit! She don't cheat on me, she treats me like I'm supposed to! You need to get the fuck off my damn doorstep before I get chu removed."

"Whatever. I'll be at the show tonight. Guess imma see you tonight."

Millie smirked and turned around to leave when we both seen Lauren and Tylee standing behind her with baby Kaylani in hand.

Nipsey ended up coming along with them too, considering he was standing right behind them.

"Ummm... should I be concerned..?"

"Nah, you shouldn't, baby. This my ex hoe bag girlfriend. She really thought she was boutta get another chance with a nigga."

"THIS is your new girlfriend? Little miss Mini Tupac Shakur? I can't believe this."

Millie started to laugh. Lauren looked at her with an annoyed look.

"Bitch, what's so funny? YOU'RE the one who's the bitch in the past. YOU'RE the cheating ass hoe who couldn't even keep Dave. You're just mad because my best friend has him now, and it's too late for you to get him back."

"Ren, it's okay. I'm gonna be the one who's giving him pussy tonight after the show, not her. Now bitch, move out my way before you hit my baby and then imma have to fuck your plastic ass up."

Tylee pushed past Millie, walking inside of my house with baby Kaylani still asleep in her arms.

That's what I love about Tylee, too. She talks her shit just like me, and just don't give a fuck.

Lauren then pushed past Millie with Nipsey following behind her, them slamming my door in her face afterwards.

"How was yah flight? A long six hours, ain't it?"

I questioned as followed them into the living room. Tylee nodded with a small yawn.

"Hell yeah. So damn long. Kay has been knocked out the entire time, though. Wanna hold her?"

"Of course I do. This lil girl precious as fuck."

I responded with a huge smile, gently taking Kaylani out of Tylee's hands and holding her close to me.

There's a specific reason why I wanted Tylee to come out here for this show, though.

Yes, I want her to see me doing my thing in my city.

But also, I'm going to propose to her.

Yes, I want her to be my wife.

Now I know we've only been together for such a short amount of time, but I've known her for damn near a year.

Call me crazy if you want, but I just KNOW that Tylee is the one for ME.

She's the only one I wanna spend the rest of my life with.

We don't have to get married right away, but I at least want her to have a ring and be engaged to a nigga.

"Aw, look how cute you look while holding my baby. You're gonna be such a great dad one day. I'm surprised that you don't already have one, or some, of your own."

"I ain't ever felt any connection to no bitch prior to you where I felt like I wanted to give them some kids. Not even Millie."

"Oooh, so you're saying you would wanna give me some kids?"

"One day, most definitely."

"Speaking of kids and pregnancy, we have an announcement."

Lauren spoke up. Shooter, Tylee, and I looked over at Lauren and Nipsey in shock.

"You guys are having a kid?!"

"Yes! We're two months pregnant! Imma finally be a father!"

Nipsey exclaimed before he even gave Lauren the chance to answer. I then looked over at Shooter.

"We needa find you a shorty, man. You the only one without a girlfriend or a baby."

"Nigga, I'm just chilling right now. But congrats to you both, I'm super happy for you."

Four hours until the big show starts.

I couldn't be more happier.