Chapter 1 "Are you ready to die for me? "

Death or Love?

October 31, 2022.
Halloween, late at 23:11.
Ohh, the favorite holiday of the dead and the living. On this day, everyone is just shaking with fear. But not Lazarev and his friends. Accompanied by Philip Kirkorov, Nikolai Baskov, Alex Malinovsky, Maxim and others, he laughed at stupid jokes despite the fact that it would not lead to good.

At one point, already drunk guys, Seryozha was not included in this number, because after the death of his husband, he did not even look at alcoholic beverages, they offered to go to the cemetery. And of course, knowing that the brunette does not like such places, they challenged him. He agreed because he didn't want to seem like a little boy who is afraid of everything.

— I'm not that sick of 2017 anymore. I'm ready," the younger one muttered.

After leaving the table, everyone went to the exit, it was cool and dark outside. The guy nervously took cigarettes out of his bag and lit them. He was walking behind the crowd. Exhaling a foul-smelling smoke that made him sick, the brunette rubbed his hands together. But is it from the cold?

After 30 minutes, the friends were standing in front of the entrance to the residence of the dead. Lazarev was finishing his sixth cigarette and lighting a new one again. Malinovsky liked to flirt with the younger one, even though they broke up after the incident with the blond.

— My train, aren't you tired of smoking three packs a day?  Alex grinned.

— Get the fuck away from me. I'm not yours," the smoker was indignant.

— What an evil, cute, cute, - he continued to provoke Seryozha.

— I'm going to fuck you right now, seriously. You already got it, I'll wait until you die. I don't love you, my beloved died because of you. Disappear, I hate you, creature," the brunette shouted and ran into the depths of the cemetery.

The others stood in shock, but did not take action, as they were drunk and knew that it would not be better. The younger singer ran to the middle, I will say so, she was far away, a ten-minute walk away.

— Bitch! — he fell to his knees, — how painful it is!!..— Lazarev beat his chest while coughing, — we need to stop smoking and go to the guests. I'm tired of myself. How my Dima sang there.. The game is over..  He covered his mouth with his fist.

Getting up from the wet ground, the brunette dusted off his trousers and looked ahead. He was attracted by a dirty and gloomy grave. He went over to her, sat down and wiped it. An inscription with the name, surname and years of life appeared. The pupils narrowed.

— Fuck... Bilan... — the sign read "Viktor Belan Nikolaevich 1981 (December 24)-2018 (January 1)", — Dima.. I.. I miss you so much.. — head down, - I would give anything to hear your beloved voice again..

— Are you even ready to give your life? — a not loud and menacing voice was heard. By the intonation, it was possible to understand who it was.

Eyes lifted, a dark green silhouette appeared. My breath caught, and tears appeared in my eyes. Jumping to his feet, he jumped on his beloved, but after a couple of seconds he fell into the mud on his chest. The ghost was already in another place.

— Don't make such scenes. You said correctly that I was singing, only there was more.".You don't need to love anymore.." — the dead man muttered angrily.

— Are you my hallucination? JUST A HALLUCINATION?!.. — the younger one started shouting, whipping up hysteria. A prickly lump appeared in the throat.

— Hush. I'm not a hallucination, but.. You do realize I'm dead, right? The only day I can free myself from hell is Halloween. I understand you still love me and you can't forget. But what about your Alex?  Bilan turned away.

— Yes, I love you! Malinovsky didn't give up on me at all! I stopped loving him.. The day you died.. Then I realized all the pain of life and understood what you felt. To me.. I'm really, really sorry. I am a very bad person. After the incident, I did not take alcohol in my hands, did not start a relationship. Do you remember I swore to you at the window that my heart would always belong to you? I kept my word.. — the brunette exhaled, sitting on his knees with his back to Dima, — but.. Why hell? Favourite.. You're not worthy of suffering there..

— Ohh.. I overreacted, my baby.. — the ghost turned to the interlocutor and approached him, — I am a sinner. Do you think I didn't know that you tried to hang yourself after I died? I saw everything with my own eyes. I am so sorry. Then I swore that you would always be happy, but in the end the oath turned out to be a dirty lie. Then I got jealous of you, but I don't know if you really had something. Confess now honestly. And the last, the biggest sin is suicide.

— Dima.. Yes.. I am.. I cheated on you then, once... We had it, but drunk.. I.. I.. — the brunette stuttered with shame and grief.

— I understand you. I've forgiven you for a long time. You know very well that you are very dear to me. I have forgiven you all the nasty things," the ghost said kindly with a smile, putting his hand on the shoulder of his beloved, "but I will have to take you with me.

— Wh-what?.. What do you mean? Am I going to die?.. I'm scared.. You know that the unknown scares me..  Lazarev whispered.

— I'm sorry, but yes. I will arrange for you the most painless death of all given to me. This is payment for talking to me. But, baby, are you ready to go with me to the dungeon of hell? I can let you live for at most five more years.

—Ahhm... no.. No!.. No! no!  Seryozha cried out, "I'm ready to leave with you, you cost me more than my life.. But when will I die? Prepare me at least with the knowledge of my remaining time..

— You will die on the first of November. That is, already this night. I thought about it and chose death for you, yes, very quickly.

The younger turned to the elder. He stared into the dead man's empty eyes. There were no pupils in them, white liquid was flowing out of them. The very sight of the deceased singer was intimidating. The skin was coming off, the flesh was showing along with the bones. The old black suit was stained with blood. The red liquid was on the singer's forehead and hands. The sleeves of the shirt were torn and visible from under the jacket. The blood-colored butterfly has lost its volume. The trousers were torn to the knees. The white socks turned gray-red, and the shoes were pierced through with nails and the sole was coming off.

Lazarev looked different, but just as shabby. There were dried tears on the skin, black bags under the eyes. Lips bitten in blood. There were wounds on his wrists, hidden under bandages. The clothes were the same. In general, the perfect couple.

— Let's talk to you so that you calm down and feel better. When you die, don't be afraid, I'll be there, remember that. I promise you, we'll always be together, baby...