Two- Near Death

TRIGGER WARNING! MENTION OF S.A.

It was the week after Alastor and Y/n met. Alastor was very cautious around such a young little girl. He never expected to befriend one. And he certainly did not know how to care for one. But, as her parents were rather neglectful, he felt he had no choice but to care for this innocent little child..

Sometimes, they'd play dress up. Alastor would use his magic to do Y/N's hair and makeup. She would wear all sorts of dresses and cute girly outfits. And every day for breakfast, she would want strawberry pancakes with strawberry syrup and strawberries on the side, with a cup of regular milk. He would walk her to school, and scare away anyone who hurt her. He'd protect her with his life.

But one day, he disappeared. He left Y/N alone, no one to care for her. It wasn't, however, his choice.

Years later, Y/N is now 18, last week of her last year of high school. She was walking home and it was pouring rain. "Great," she mumbled, pulling out her umbrella. Her umbrella, however, broke as she opened it.

"Crap!" she cursed, throwing her umbrella in the nearest trash can. "Looks like i'm walking home in the cold..." she started walking, and the wind blew raindrops on her cold, damp, body. She shivered in her light jacket.

It wasn't raining earlier! She thought. It was quite warm, in fact.

As she walked, her body felt more and more tired. She felt cold. Her hands were numb. She started feeling Ill, and unintentionally stumbled into a dark alley. She couldn't see straight...

She was attempting to call her mother to pick her up when she collapsed. A homeless man with a kabuki mask rushed to her and took her phone, her id, her wallet, everything, leaving her in just her bras and underwear. She tried to fight but couldn't, scared she'd be S.A. However, the man had no intention of doing so, and was just stealing her clothes for himself.

Y/n cried, too weak to get up.. She cried and cried, until she passed out, her last words being "Please help me, Alastor..."

(ALASTOR'S POV)

I finally got to the mortal realm through stealing a Grimoire from the Goetias. I had to stay low so they didn't notice though.

I was walking down the street, it was pouring rain. I just wanted to see Y/N again and make sure she was okay.

I took a deep breath, pausing when I heard a small voice in the alley next to me. "Please help me, Alastor... " it said. I turned my head, recognizing the voice and to my horror, Y/N was laying on the cold, wet ground, nearly nude and unconscious.

I ran over to her with panic in my eyes. "Y/N!!!!" I cried, lifting her up, and holding her close. I grabbed the Grimoire out from my jacket, and wrapped Y/N in the jacket, using the Grimoire to open a portal to the hotel.

I pick Y/N up, and take her into my room and lay her on my bed. I was scared. For the first time in my life, or afterlife, I feared something. I was taken aback by this.

I shook the feeling off and left to get Charlie to help me with this. I have never cared for a sick injured person before. And I didn't know how...

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter. Sorry i haven't posted in a while. I am getting used to living with my dad and also just haven't been very inspired. But I'll try harder, okay? Love y'all! Byeee!