Chapter 1

All men are not created equal...

It's a well-known fact that 80% of the world's population possesses superpowers known as Quirks. Nobody knows how Quirks came to be, but after a brief period of anarchy due to the uncontrollable nature of this phenomenon, the government was able to reign it in and bring a new form of order to the world; Heroes.

Yes, the Quirked population brought to life Heroes who were previously thought to be just works of fiction. In a sense, Heroes were basically elite law enforcement officers who did their jobs, much like cops, firefighters, paramedics, and others, but with a more stylized flair because they were able to live out their dreams of becoming actual superheroes

However, Quirks gave rise to Villains, people who sought to exploit their abilities for their own gain. The Heroes and Villains fought each other, their ideologies clashing. And society has been like that for the past 100 years; a world of Heroes and Villains.

There were, however, a large number of people who were born without Quirks. These 'Quirkless' people were frequently relegated to more mundane jobs such as office work, modeling, or basic law enforcement. Some people, however, aspired to be Heroes as well, one of whom was a young boy named Izuku Midoriya.

"Kacchan, enough!" Despite his trembling, Izuku said bravely while standing in front of another boy who was crying on the ground, "You've already hurt him! I'm not going to let you use your Quirk to torment others!"

Izuku was a 4-year-old boy with fluffy green hair, emerald eyes, and freckles dotting his cheeks.

"Deku the Quirkless Wonder thinks he can play Hero, huh?" Said a spikey blonde kid with red eyes as he smacked his fist into his palm, activating his Quirk to cause a small explosion.

This was Katsuki Bakugou, Izuku's friend who had developed an overinflated ego as a result of developing a rather powerful Quirk that allowed him to create explosions with his hands.

"Let's teach him a lesson!" shouted another child, his fingers extending until he was twice his height. Another kid, a chubby child with red bat wings that allowed him to hover above the others nodded in agreement. As the three boys charged in to attack Izuku they were interrupted by four new arrivals who appeared in front of Izuku.

"What the hell are you punks doing? Get lost!" Katsuki yelled, but the four kids refused to move.

The first was a young boy with reptilian scales and greenish-grey skin. He had wild, messy black hair, eye-covering bangs, and sharp teeth. He had clawed hands and underneath his bangs revealed amber eyes with slit pupils.

"Scram before someone gets hurt!" He said, glaring at the group of bullies.

"Oh yeah, you and what army?" Katsuki mocked.

The second boy stepped forward. He had navy blue hair done in a spiky style with demon horns protruding from his head, black eyes with red pupils, sharp teeth like the first boy, a navy blue monkey tail protruding from his backside, and he seemed to be quite well-built for his age.

"How about THIS army?" The second boy said as a wave of blood-red force emitted from him, making Katsuki's two cronies fall on their bottoms with terrified expressions, the crotch area of their pants stained wet with urine from fear.

Suddenly, Katsuki found himself nearly falling over his own two feet when the ground underneath him gave way. Looking, he saw the third boy with his hand placed on the ground.

The third boy had unkempt black hair, a pair of oval-shaped glasses, hazelnut-colored eyes, smooth skin with a chalk-white coloration, and was rather skinny.

Katsuki quickly recovered from the attack. Now he was angry.

"Fuck you!" He cursed as he rushed at the third boy but he was intercepted by the fourth kid of the group who got in his way.

Too blinded by rage to acknowledge the obstacle in his way, he landed an explosive punch.

The blast created a large amount of smoke. The smoke soon cleared to reveal his target unharmed to Katsuki's shock.

"My turn." The boy smirked.

His fist is covered in a bright white aura as he punches Katsuki in the chest. Katsuki is sent flying by the punch before he lands hard on the ground, a good distance away.

The fourth boy was the tallest of the group, standing at 6 feet tall. His shaggy black hair went past his shoulders, he had sharp yellow eyes and tanned skin and he had a bulky and brawny physique. Like the second boy, he had horns but they were white in color.

"Now do you surrender?" The boy replied. His voice was deep for someone his age.

"S-Screw you! We'll get back at you!" Katsuki cursed as he ran away with his cronies, who trailed behind him while crying their eyes out.

Izuku watched his former friend leave before the four boys turned to him and smiled. The boy Izuku had been protecting had already run off.

"Are you okay? What was that jerk doing?" The reptilian boy asked.

"T-That's Kaachan, he's my friend but...ever since he got his Quirk, he's been unbearable."

"Well, if he's your friend and he was bullying you, then he was a bad friend." The boy with glasses said. "Why was he bullying you anyway?"

"I was trying to defend that other kid from him and then he mocked me because I'm Quirkless..."

"So that's the problem, huh?" The horned boy said sympathetically. "It's hard in this world for a person not to have a Quirk."

"Not to mention that Quirkists in the media promote discrimination against the Quirkless." The giant boy grumbled.

"Maybe you could try becoming a detective or a police officer or even a doctor. You can still show that you're awesome without a Quirk." The boy with glasses said.

Izuku shook his head. "Those are all good jobs, but I only have one dream; to be a HERO!"

The four boys looked impressed at Izuku's resolve and turned to each other before nodding their heads in agreement and looking back at him.

"Well, if you wanna be a Hero, you gotta prove you have what it takes! But don't worry, we'll have your back!" The reptilian boy said.

"Yeah, from this day forward, we're your new friends!" The boy with glasses said. "I'm Benio, Benio Crochi!"

"I'm Lor D. Ghidorah! Just call me Ghidorah, not Lor, and ESPECIALLY don't call me 'Lord'!" The horned boy said.

"I'm Anthony Panelle, but you can call me Tony for short." The reptilian boy said. "Yeah, I'm from the States, case you didn't guess already."

"And I'm Long D. Ryu! Don't confuse me with Ghidorah by the way. We're not related." The giant boy. said.

Izuku smiled, happy to have made new friends. "I'm Izuku, Izuku Midoriya."

Little did he know that he and his new friends would change the world one day.

Devil Dragon Stand Knight A/N:

Hi, DDSK here, hope you all liked this first taste of what's to come! DKOTW and I are combining our BNHA fanfic skills to make this. I'm also going to be transferring my story, The Devil Fruit Hero, over to this story because I feel like it'll be better if we pool our resources together.

I'll still have Devil Fruit Hero up until we reach where I last left off, then we'll be moving on to continue the rest of the saga in our own combined way.

Look forward to what's in store and all the crazy excitement Izuku and his new friends will experience!

Alright, York, go nuts on your end!

Dragon King of the West A/N:

Hello to my loyal readers! DDSK and I are collaborating once more to bring you a remastered version of Devil Fruit Hero fused with my new story. We got lots planned for MHA: The Greatest Generation so look out! Until next time folks!