𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕄𝕪 ℍ𝕦𝕤𝕓𝕒𝕟𝕕 ⟡

"Levi, I just received a call saying that your son got into trouble at school? They asked for his parent to come."

Levi looked up from the documents, he looked at Erwin who stood by his door with a confused look on his face. Levi sighed, but he put the documents away and stood up.

"That's my husband," he said as he walked out of his office, ignoring Erwin's exclamation.

***

Levi married Eren a month ago. Begrudgingly, from Eren's side, because he was still seventeen and in high school. Secretively, from Levi's side, because his life was complicated enough without the news of him having a husband being spread out. Only Hange knew, due to them being nosy and figuring it out. And he was meaning to tell his own organization at least, but he just hadn't gotten the right moment to do it. Since Erwin already found out now, he guessed everyone else would know soon enough. He sighed again and sent a text to Hange to do damage control within the organization before he drove away to Eren's school.

Eren's father, Grisha Yeager, was one of the few Levi's trusted people in this world. Their relationship went way back to the era when they were just street kids trying to survive, but Grisha pulled himself out of the streets becoming a successful doctor yet he did take jobs from time to time. Though Grisha didn't work for him, they kept in contact. And then he heard the news that Grisha got killed over a month ago, but before he could digest the news, he was already bombarded with the fact that in Grisha's will, if he died, then his son would automatically be married to Levi, to ensure that Eren was going to be taken care of.

That sick bastard, Levi thought. Instead of having Eren as his adopted son, he forced them to get married instead. The twenty years age gap be damned.

To be honest, Levi didn't mind marrying Eren. From what he saw, Eren was smart, attractive and extremely feisty. It was no secret Eren was taller than Levi, the younger called him out on it every chance he got, challenging the older man, not caring who Levi Ackerman was. He was fearless, Levi liked that in a person.

Levi pinched the bridge of his nose as he waited for the light to turn green. Eren wasn't happy about suddenly being married to a mafia boss, of course, throwing punches all the way during the announcement, but it was done anyway. Levi could annul this marriage, but the process took a long time. A year if they were lucky. So they had to endure it for now.

But apparently, Eren decided to be difficult while enduring it. This was the third call he received this month. Apparently, Eren was a delinquent. He didn't know whether this was something that was developed because he was married to Levi, or he was already like this when he was still under Grisha's care. Usually, it was Hange who had to deal with it, but today Hange had to attend to another important matter, so he had to deal with it himself.

He parked his Jeep in the school's parking lot and walked into the school's building after he made sure he was presentable. The principal office wasn't hard to find, as there was a huge nameplate at the door, and he knocked it before he entered.

Eren was sitting there on the couch. There were a few bruises and scratches on his face, but otherwise, he looked fine. Just sulking. The lady sitting behind the principal's desk stood up to greet him and gave him a smile. Levi just nodded at her before he sat down next to Eren.

"I'm Principal Rico. You must be Eren's father? Nice to meet you, Sir. It's usually your wife who comes."

Levi frowned at that. "Hange is non-binary. They are not my wife," he said but didn't bother to correct the other statement because it would make the situation even more complicated.

Rico looked taken aback by his words though, and quickly said, "I apologize for the mistake."

"What happened?," Levi asked, though he had his eyes on Eren now.