CHAPTER 13

It's been two hours since we were struck in this room. Unlike any Kdramas we have our mobile phones with us. I called Hye Jin and Taehyung called Jungkook. Why can't they come fast?!

There was an awkward silence in the room. I decided to break the silence. " By the way what are you doing in the agency?? "

" What? Me? "

" Yes! Do you see anyone in the room? Why did you come to the agency? " 

" I just came to pick you up. " He said. Aish! Why is he being so honest? " Oh.. " I said. Then we heard Jungkook and Hye Jin's voice. They were calling our names. We went near the door. " Yaa. Open the door fast! " I said to those both.

" Noona this door is not opening. " Jungkook said. " Yes. It's not opening what shall we do? " Hye Jin said.

" Just call anyone who can open it " Taehyung said. " Okay we'll try calling someone. Wait for us! Let's go Hye Jin. " Jungkook said and they both went off.

We both waited there for so long. We don't even have food. Arghh we are starving!! I'm so hungry! There was a table in that room. I sat on a chair, Taehyung sat before me. I'm so tired. My eyelids are falling down. And then I couldn't resist and slept resting my head on the table. Unknowingly I fell into sleep.

TIME SKIP

The sun rose brightly from the window. The sun rays are falling on my eyes. I opened my eyes and saw Taehyung sleeping on the table from the opposite side of the table. Such an angelic face! He is so cute while sleeping. I was admiring his beauty and his phone rang. What a timing!

He opened his eyes and I sat straight. It was Jungkook. He picked up the phone and talked to him. It seems like we are getting out of this room now. " What did he say?? " I asked Taehyung.

" They are bringing someone who can open the door. " He said. We waited for some time and after that we heard some noises from outside. They came! After sometime finally the door is open now! The door opened and we felt like we were coming out of a prison.

We parted ways after that. Finally we reached home. I'm hungry! I opened the fridge as soon as I entered the house. Nothing much in the fridge. Then the door bell rang. Food delivery. Hehe. My Hye Jin ordered food for me. " Love you. " I said to her and started to eat my food.

Hye Jin sat opposite me and started to see me with a curious face. " What? Why are you staring at my face? I asked her.

" So..... You were with Taehyung last night. Did something happen between you too (◠‿◕) "

I choked on my food. " Yaa. What the hell were you expecting to happen?! " I asked her.

" So nothing happened. " She said in a disappointed tone. " Yaa.... " I shouted at her!

TIME SKIP

In the afternoon on our way to the agency Hye Jin said, " Yaa. Ji Eun aa thanks to you and Taehyung I got a chance to be with Jungkook all night! " I smiled at her. She was very happy to be honest.

We entered the agency and walked through the lobby. Then we saw her! Aish what the hell is this b**** doing here?? I shouted in my mind. She was with Taehyung and Jungkook. Me and Hye Jin saw each other and said to each other, " What's she doing here? "

A/n 👋

So any guesses on who is that new character?? Hope you enjoyed this chapter. ❤️

CONTINUES...!~

-- Borahae 💜✨