Chapter 1

I get home from work and then I take a shower and then grabs my sister's lunch that I packed for her and then I drive to the training center. I get to the training center and I park and I walk to the front desk and I tell them I have lunch here for maria perez. They look up and say what is your name? I say it is Micaella ungerer perez and They ask for my id and I give it to them. They  look at it and they hand it back to me.They then give me a visitor's pass and I clipped it onto my shirt and then I ask them where she is?

She says she is out on the field right now but they should be coming in right now. I smile and say thank you and then I walk outside. Maria spots  me  and she runs over to me. I smile at her and say hi little sister. She says i missed you and what are you doing here i thought you had work today. I smile and say work let us out earlier since I'm opening up a sanctuary in Barcelona. She says no way and i know that silly since we talked about it last night. I laughed and said prepare to get chased by someone  little one. She looked at me confused and said why. I say in our little language that we use to say one of your teammates.

She takes off running before saying I will be back in a few. I laughed and said okay my dear sister. Bruna and jana chase my sister while mapi walks over to introduce herself to me. I watch my sister running away and I giggle and that's when I noticed someone next to me. I look over and i say hi i'm micaella maria's sister. Mapi says hi I'm Maria leon but I prefer to be called mapi I'm your sister's teammate. I say how about I call you Maria when it's just us two and mapi when we are in public with my sister and the rest of your teammates.

She blushes and says that would be perfect. I giggled softly and looked at her neck tattoo and said mmm looks can be deceiving. She blushes and says  you like the neck tattoo. I say it's really cute and to what I can tell you are like deadly on the pitch but soft off the pitch. She says yeah I am and I smile and say it's adorable. She says thank you and how much older than your sister are you? I say well I'm 25 years old she's 21 so five years older while my other sister is 4 years younger and my brother is 6 years younger.

She says wow you must all get along then. I smile and say most of the time. she then asks are you single and Before I can answer I hear laughter and we both look behind us. we see maria, jana and bruna standing there. I look at my sister and I say yes Maria. She says you two would be perfect together and I blush and say slow down. Maria then tells mapi that i am indeed single. I shake my head at her and say slow down little one. She looks at me and pouts and I groaned and said fine.

She smirks and says so what are you doing here? You didn't say that you were coming here and I say you left your lunch that I made you and we both know you love my cooking. She starts to get all excited and says yes and then she asks what are you making for dinner. I say I'm not sure what you have a taste for because my parents and siblings and apparently my death eater grandmother is coming over. She groans and says i don't know and why does she have to be there. I shrugged and said she states that she misses her oldest granddaughter.

Maria rolls her eyes and says but she hates you. I look away and play with my hand and I say I know. Mapi looks at us confused and I look up at Maria and say what about steak, potatoes and Mac and cheese. Maria just nods her head very excitedly. I giggled and kissed her head and said well enjoy the rest of your training since I know you have an hour left. I'm going to go clean up the apartment and get it ready for them. She says okay and then she asks can i give mapi your number. I nod and say yeah sure and Then I say bye to the girls and I hand my sister her food and then I go to the front desk and give them their pass. After I was done I walked out to my car.