Chapter 2

Maria Perez pov

I look down at my food and get even more excited. All the other girls look over my shoulders and says ooh that looks good. I say yeah my big sister spoils us. Mapi says are you gonna share with us. Maria pouts and says fine and I watch alexia smack mapi and then she tells me you don't have to share with us. I giggled and said no it's okay I want to see how mapi reacts to her future wife's cooking. Mapi blushed when I said that. Then I grab the fork that my sister packed and I give her some of the chicken.

Mapi closes her eyes and she lets out a moan right after she takes a bite. I smirk and say is it that good and She says oh god this is delicious and I then say no more bye and I run inside with my food. Mapi looks at Alexia and whines and Alexia laughs hard and hugs mapi and says let's go inside. They both walk in and mapi sneaks over to maria and takes a quick bite out of her food. I look down at my food and pouts mapi stopppp. Mapi says okay i'll stop for now future sister in law.

I giggled and eats my food happily. Mapi goes to get her own food. I then gave mapi my sister's number. Mapi says thanks and I say of course your welcome and then I FaceTime my sister. Micaella answers and she says hello. I look at her outfit and I giggle and say I love when you cook like that. She says I know but who is standing behind you. I say that Alexia is my captain. She shyly waves and says hello and Micaella smiles and says hi alexia I hope my sister is being good.

Alexia says yeah she is and Micaella smiles and says good and I bend over to get something from the oven.Mapi looks over and she wolf whistles at micaella. Micaella blushes and mapi says did i make you blush. Micaella blushes even more and says yes you did. I take my phone away from mapi and say nooooo I want your attention and micaella laughs and says yes little one. She says i miss you and Micaella says I'm literally at home silly girl but I miss you too.

Mapi starts to giggle at Maria and Micaella then says please get here before she shows up. Alexia looks at Maria and says you can leave early. I look at Alexia and say thank you because her grandmother is a bitch. She says it's no problem and if you need any help just call me or mapi. I nod and hug her and mapi and the rest of the girls and run to my car with my stuff. I throw my stuff in the back seat and I jump in the driver's seat and I drive off to my sister. The girls watch Maria and say what's going on alexia.

Alexia says Maria's sister's family is coming over for dinner tonight.
They all say oh okay and Mapi sits down at the table and starts eating Maria's food. Sandra looks at mapi and says is it good and Mapi says so so good. I immediately get home and run inside. Micaella sees her and says back early. Alexia let me leave early and said family is important. Micaella  says okay and go change and I smile and kiss my sister's cheek and say yes big sister.

She laughs and says hurry back. I smile and run to my room and take a shower then I get changed.
After I get dressed I come back out. Micaella looks up and smiles and gives me hugs. She asked me, "Did you eat all of your lunch?" I say oh fuck I left it there I think mapi eat the rest. Micaella laughs and says it's okay and how did mapi like my cooking. I say she was moaning the whole time she was eating. Micaella blushes and says sooooo you approve?

I say I definitely approve and Micaella looks down for a second and says what about my anxiety and depression would scare her off. Maria says probably not but let her know that you have those. Micaella nods sadly and then she notices an unknown number texted her. Micaella opens her phone and looks at the text message and sees that it's mapi and it says hey hermosa, your cooking is absolutely delicious and I hope I'll see you again.