Worried..

One snowy morning, Ace woke up before Luna to make breakfast and went to get ready for work. As he walked back into the room, Luna was up and reading a book that was Ace's crime investing series. " I see you are reading my book of crime investing series?" Said Ace, " Yes I am enjoying your book, hun!" "Since it's your day off, are you going to read all day?" Said Ace as he got his Detective vest on. " Maybe, but I doubt it" Ace kissed her on the forehead and then left the house and entered his Camaro.

Ace arrived at the Police Station to the briefing room for orders from the Chief, the Chief's assistant came into the room with coffee and doughnuts, Ace couldn't wait to start the day on patrol, Ace then got back into his camaro and decided to patrol on Freedom Ave, where there's always speeders and and armed shooters, but a few minutes after Ace got positioned a speeder flew by, Ace then put on his lights and went into pursuit with the speeder, and had to call for backup, the speeder finally stopped and pulled over, Ace did the same, then got out of his camaro and walked over to the speeder's car and knocked on the window, he then noticed the loaded gun in the passenger seat, pulled out his gun and the speeder got out of the vehicle and put up his hands and turned backwards and Ace took out his hand cuffs and cuffed the 30 year old male.

Luna got out of bed after she finished reading, went downstairs to make some coffee for herself, but realised Ace already did brew the coffee for her, she then poured herself a cup of coffee. Then went back upstairs to take a shower.

It was ten o'clock when Ace got home, from a crazy day at work, He then went upstairs to see if Luna was there, "I'm home" Said Ace "I'm in here" Luna 

A few minutes later, Ace and Luna were in bed cuddling and Luna fell asleep right after they cuddled, Ace couldn't fall asleep cause he was so worried about Luna..