Raspberry's

Noya was trudging down the halls to his locker dreading his exam that was due today. Suddenly he heard a voice call out to him "Hey Noya!" He felt a hand land on his arm semi-aggressively.

Nishinoya Flinched, "What do you want Tanaka?!'' He exclaimed miserably. ''Jeez looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the couch!" Tanaka said in a teasing tone. ''Who even says shit like that?" Noya said irritated,

Tanaka stayed quiet while walking with Yu the rest of the way, Nishinoya's thoughts impaled by a slight tap on the shoulder. ''Yes Tanaka?'' Tanaka shifted by the door, then opening it gesturing Yu to go through(See what I did there😏) A light blush reach Nishinoya's ears, he muttered "Thank you."

Once they both entered all the attention hit them at once, their teacher Mrs.Shikah blank stared at them. ''Well you too had a jolly time didn't you?'' She said unfavorably as she pointed to their seats, ''Why don't you two birdies perch." Nishinoya sat down while Ryunosuke sat down behind him, as he sat down he quietly pulled out a bag of raspberry fruit snacks (CLIFTHANGERRRR🤠)

***********************************************************************************************

OK SO SORRY IF THERE WERE SPELLING INCORRECTIONS I WROTE THIS AT 7PM HIGH OF LUCKY CHARMS (Feel free to criticize, also sorry if this was short it was only 224 words so I apologize)