241-250

41

Chapter 241

Today is September 10th, and the wedding day for Qi Chuan and Qi Jingyan is September 16th, and there are 5 days left. Because of this hard-won life and because this is the first happy event on Tangyue Island, everyone is extra cautious.

Tangyue Island's armed forces consist of more than 40,000 soldiers and 350 ability users. Except for the water and wood type ability users, everyone else has to collect materials and crystal cores, and some of the soldiers are there. Tangyue Island took turns to stand guard on duty, some to collect supplies, and some to open up wasteland.

As an independent island, Tangyue Island is connected to the land. Although it is separated by a high earth wall and is almost closed, there are still many mountains that are not connected to Tangyue Island.

Therefore, Qiyuan, who is in charge of people's livelihood, brought some soldiers with him. , went to the nearby mountains to open up wasteland. Soldiers used manual labor to open up wasteland, and the noon time was removed, and the speed was not fast.

The reason why the original 15,000 acres was completed within half a month is thanks to the soil-type abilities. 30 soil-type ability users can open up more than 200 acres of wasteland in a day, plus so many more than 40,000 soldiers can also open up hundreds of acres of wasteland a day, so there is only an area of ​​15,000 acres.

But now that life on Tangyue Island has settled down, and everyone is performing their duties, the number of people who go to open up wasteland is not as much as before. Moreover, it turned out to be all day long except for the rest time, and they were all in the wasteland. Now they need to avoid the combination of work and rest at noon, which will make it even slower.

However, Qi Yuan still has a plan in terms of people's livelihood.

First of all, there were two armies and six divisions. He took one division out to open up wasteland every week, and then the fields that each division opened up were blocked with wooden fences. In the land they opened up in the future, one-third of the crops were harvested. One, as their private property. In this way, they can eat more full, and if someone wants to get married and raise a wife and children, it is not a problem.

After Tangyue Island was stabilized, Commander Qi sent telegrams and radio broadcasts to bases across the country. After hearing that Commander Qi had completely established the Tangyue Island base, everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

However, there are also angry ones, such as the Hong family and the He family. The bases of the Hong family and the He family have also been established, but they are not as good as the environment on Tangyue Island. One is that they do not have such abundant resources, and the other is that they do not have little yellow chickens. So after the base was established, their numbers left a lot.

However, they also found resources for survival from Commander Qi's telegrams and radio broadcasts. Reclamation... sowing. ... Harvest is not only them, but almost all bases will operate in this way. In this way, the seeds of the entire capital have already been harvested by Qichuan and the others. Seeds from other cities have also entered the frantic rush to harvest, and many bases, almost 99% of the bases, do not have the innate conditions like Tangyue Island, and they have no mountains to open up wasteland. In this way, the base has to be moved.

The capital base has buildings such as the Administration Department and the Military Department. Tangyue Island does not have such high-rise buildings, but Tangyue Island has six-story buildings.

The six-story building is an independent building that serves as the administrative building of Tangyue Island.

There are 10 rooms on each floor as independent offices for each department. There is Qi Ze in charge of the Materials Department, Qi Yuan in the People's Livelihood Department, and the Soldiers' Accommodation Building of the Cooking Department has only one kitchen on each floor, and people need help to cook porridge. The Ministry of Health...and the offices of the commanders and division commanders of the offices of the teams of different abilities.