chapter 8

//Jessica's POV\\
I got up and it was Friday and the boys were going out tonight walk around in L.A I went to take a bath put on Crop top with Marilyn Monroe on it, had addias sweats, and my hair curly down.

I went downstairs and Hayes,and Nash was in the living room loud talking and laughing. but Cameron he was in the kitchen and I went into the kitchen.

"Hey Cameron"

"Hey"

I got some water and a piece of bacon and sat at the Counter.

"So you coming with us tonight?"

"Yes Cameron"

"Oh so do you have a best-friend?" Cameron asked me and I stopped eating the bacon.

"Uh... yeah.. she left me in Florida for her boyfriend ethan." I said looking at him.

"Oh were you and ethan were friends."

"No I didn't like him. He try to kiss me and.... "

"He try to do what?" Cameron said looking at me.

"Nothing Cameron im going back to my room" I said and kissed his cheek and went back into my room.
//Cams POV\\
I sighed and just went to the living room. And slumped on the chair.

"Whats with you?" Nash asked

"Nothing your sister I want to do so-uh want to throw her in a ocean and drown her."

"CAMERON!!!" Nash said.

"What its the truth Nash"

"Anyways why don't she invite her bestfriend or something." I said not letting his suspect anything.

"She does but she dont talk to her. Her name was Julie" Nash said.

"Was she cool?" I asked.

"Yeah she was awesome but she left with her boyfriend. Ethan I cant stand that Bastard"

"What did he do?"

"I don't want to say... but I wish I could find him and beat the Shit out of him."

Wow for Nash to say that he must've did something bad.

*****
It was 7:00 and me and the guys were walking I figure Nash would record.

"Okay guys we have some of the macgon here. jack Johnson is here but glinisky isn't here., Carter without Maggie *gasp*.

"Im a free man,just right now. Maggie if you see this I Still love you bae."

Nash laughed and introduced everyone but me and Cameron.

"Oh I forgot these two fussy kids back here. Cameron and My sister Jessica."

"Wait you two are walking together?" He asked.

"yes were trying to bond here Nash" I said.

"*ha* Right and im bonding with him" Jessica said.

"What do you mean Ha?" I said.

"Its just the fact that we hate each other and we dont get along."
"Yeah true, but your still a bitch" I said.

"Yeah your still the bastard" Jessica said.

"Well since these two are fussing,
me and Aaron are going to Race"

"When?"

"Now" and nash and the others started running and doing there ways.

//Jessica's POV\\
Me and Cameron were the only two walking.