𝐴𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑔𝑒?

Rm:"deal, when are we going to do it?"

Jim:"tomorrow..."

Meanwhile with Jina, she was sitting in her room texting Addison.

Addison:"I feel bad for you, I hope he won't kill her or do anything."

Jina:"same."

Addison:"even if something happens, even if he kills her, just know that I'm here."

Jina:"I know and I'm proud."

Addison:"anyways, you know I'm at New York, but is there something you always wanted?"

Jina:"nope, it's alright."

Addison:"okay then."

They left, Jina sighed then decided to read a book.

As she was finished reading, she then fell asleep.

Jim called her for lunch. She didn't answer, so there Jim went up to her room. He saw her asleep.

Jim's pov:"she's so beautiful when she's asleep."

He carried her in bridal style and put her to bed. Then he left

As Jina was sleeping, she had her nightmare and started to feel uncomfortable while sleeping. As the nightmare got worse, she even started to cry. She then woke up quickly.

She went to the bathroom, washed herself and put on make up so that no one can see that she cried.

She went downstairs to the others, they all were watching a movie. As she saw Jim sitting and waving at her to sit next to him, she went and sat next to her.

He wrapped his arms around her till she fell asleep.

Jim's pov:"I think now we can do it."

Jim:"boys, we will get to work."

Jungkook:"right away, sir."

They went into the car and drove off to Alisha's house.

As they arrived, the BTS members stood and held their guns ready.

Jim knocked on the door, as Alisha opened the door. When she saw Jim infront of her, she screamed.

Alisha:"OMG BABE!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

Jim took out his gun and put it on Alisha's chest saying:

Jim:"first of all, don't call me babe you slut and second explain what you did."

Alisha:"huh? I did nothing wrong!"

Jim pressed his gun more to Alisha's chest and said:

Jim:"I said explain, are you deaf?"

Alisha:"what should I explain?"

Jim:"why you told my girlfriend to avoid me~"

Alisha gasped

Alisha:"I-I"

Jim:"explain or you'll die in 10 seconds."

Alisha:"what?! You can't do that to me!!"

Jim:"1...2...3..."

Alisha:"fine!!"

Jim:"hurry up"

Alisha:"I like you and I'm jealous about her being your girlfriend, it's like, she wants to steal you away from me!"

Jim:"excuse me? Her, stealing? That stealer is you. And all because of "jealousy" you want her to avoid her own fiance?"

Alisha:"fiance?"

Jim:"my future fiance, now you'd rather go down on her knees, apologize, buy her something nice and apologize, if you dare buy her something which would kill or hurt her, you'll be dead and eaten by my dogs"

Alisha:"a-alright...I'll text her apologizing and tomorrow I'll bring her something nice to school."

Jim:"not only that, girl, if you also share the whole school her secret, not only you will be DEAD."

Alisha:"a-alright, s-sir!!!"

Jim:"GOOD"

Jim went home sighing. As he reached his house, he saw Jina running towards him.

Jina:"BABE!!!WHAT DID YOU DO?!? DID YOU KILL HER OR WHATTT?!?!"

Jim:"I wish I did, if tomorrow she doesn't do as I told her, she'll be killed."

Jina:"are you crazy?! You might get arrested from the police about this!!"

Jim:"why would I if my cousin is the ceo there?"

Jina:"wait, what."

Jim:"another thing my lady, the police can't do anything to me, the whole town knows WHO I AM"

Jina:"oh goodness."

Jim giggled at her reaction then hugged her tightly.

Jim:"I missed you so much, at the time where you were avoiding me"

Jina*giggles*"I missed you more my boy💘"

Jim:"babygirl, if someone bullies you or does something to you, please just tell me"

Jina:"it depends"

Jim:"do you want daddy to make you scream tonight or you better do as I told you to?"

Jina*giggles*"I don't know"

Jim smiled then carried Jina over his shoulder running towards their room.

This night they had much fun