Chapter 1

Y/n woke up after 10 hours of sleep in her ugly bed. Her pillow was crusty and her sheets full of cum. Y/n got out off bed and went to the kitchen to make some breakfast. She grabbed an eyeball with a little bit of mud. She moaned at the thought of eating it. She put it in her mouth and swallowed. 

After breakfast she got dressed in a green dress but then she realised that there was cum on it as well. She washed the dress and left her house. y/n was walking in the forest on her way to the village to get some lube at the store. In her basket was a vibrator and another eyeball, just in case she was hungry or horny. 

She was walking when all of a sudden she wanted an apple, so she climbed a tree with her tiny feet and hands. Y/n was almost at the top when the branch which she sat on broke. Y/n fell off the tree and she was expecting to feel a lot of pain, because she was so tiny and vulnerable.

But she never fell, because someone caught her just in time. She looked up to see these brown dreamy orbs. ''Watch out next time'' said the ogre. The sexy god winks at y/n and slowly stroked her tiny nose hair. ''I-I-I'm sorry UwU'' said y/n.  ''Whats your name?'' said the sexy ogre. ''M-my name is y/n'' ''Nice name bbg, I'm shrek''.

Y/n was too shy to talk so she jumped out of his arms and ran away.

to be continued...