101-110

1

Chapter 101

Xiao Shengyun held the man and didn't let him go; "Look at me, how much has I become tired?"

Jiang Ling was also a little curious, if she was really thin, before he was worried that he would gain weight, and then Xiao Shengyun said that he didn't grow up. Fat, Zhang Taiyi also said that he is weak and needs to be raised more.

Looking down at his waist, the man's hands were very large, and they were covering them, as if they were holding a flexible branch, and they could almost encircle everything. In just a moment, Jiang Ling remembered that Xiao Shengyun was on the bed. How to hold his waist, imprison him and prevent him from escaping.

Those pictures appeared in front of his eyes, and his face gradually became warm.

Xiao Shengyun watched his face become more and more red, his eyes darkened: "What is Ling'er thinking?"

"Nothing!" Jiang Ling almost jumped up like a frightened cat.

"I didn't think about it, why is my face so red?" Xiao Shengyun raised his hand and touched his face.

Sure enough, it was hot.

"I said no, no, His Highness is about to pack himself up, we should go out, we can't let the father and mother wait." Jiang Ling was in a hurry to escape the increasingly clingy atmosphere, and did not hesitate to take out Emperor Chongming as a shield.

Xiao Shengyun looked at him deeply for a while, under his gaze, Jiang Ling's heart lifted high, fortunately, Xiao Shengyun didn't do anything in the end, only took a light bite on his neck.

Jiang Ling covered her neck, accusing and looking at the man.

"Ling'er also wants to leave a mark on Gu?" Xiao Shengyun deliberately misinterpreted his meaning.

"I don't want to think that someone is like His Highness, like a puppy, biting people every day." Especially when they were making out, Jiang Ling would look at herself every other day, with all kinds of marks on her body layer upon layer, which looked terrible.

Xiao Shengyun pinched his cheek: "Even if it's a puppy, Gu will only bite Ling'er." The

dignified crown prince, in front of the crown princess, had already lost his face.

Jiang Ling didn't expect that he would follow her own words, "you" for a long time, and the man grabbed his hand, leaving a light tooth mark on the inside of his wrist.

Jiang Ling didn't dare to stay in the same space with him anymore.

After leaving the tent, it was already light outside, and a round sun was gradually rising.

The autumn morning was very cold, Jiang Ling had just felt the coolness, and a cloak was draped over her shoulders.

He turned his head and saw the man who lowered his head to adjust the cape for him.

In the morning light, the man's facial features are handsome, his expression is gentle, and his eyes are as warm as the rising sun, shrouding the boy in front of him little by little.

Xiao Shengyun likes to wear black clothes, all in black, not only does it not look dull, but it adds to the dignity of a man.

"Your Highness, you are so beautiful."

She was amazed when she first saw it, Jiang Ling felt that no matter how long it took, she would never get tired of seeing this face.

"Ling'er is the most beautiful."