Love Blossums

Once upon a time...
Mr Ant met Mrs Ant, when Mr Ant first laid eyes on Mrs Ant, and Mrs Ant first laid eyes on Mr Ant, they both knew, they were destined to be together.
They were each others true love.

Soon after, Mr Ant and Mrs Ant moved into a beautiful hole in the ground together.

One evening, as Mr and Mrs Ant strolled along some sand, Mr Ant turned to Mrs Ant and knelt down on one ant knee and said, "Mrs Ant..."
"Will you marry me?"
"Yes" Mrs Ant said to Mr Ant and ant kissed him.
Mr Ant and Mrs Ant soon married and all the ants rejoiced at there beautiful love.

As the spring sun sets in the distance, Mr Ant and Mrs Ant sat cuddled together with their son, Ant Jr.
Everything was perfect.

UNTIL.
WAR RAGED THE ANT KINGDOM AND EVERY ABLE MAN-ANT WAS NEEDED TO FIGHT... THE BEES.
"DO YOU HAVE TO GO?!" CRIES MRS ANT. "I MUST" MR ANT SAID AND PUSHES HER ASIDE. MRS ANT FALLS TO HER SHAKEY ANT KNEES AND BEGS "PLEASE"...
"PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME".
MR ANT LOOKS DOWN AT HER AS DARK CLOUDS GATHER IN THE SKY. MR ANT BENT DOWN TO MRS ANT AND HELD HER ANT CHIN IN HIS MANLY ANT HANDS. "I'LL COME BACK TO YOU, MY LOVE".
"D-DADDY?" OUT FROM THE TOP OF THE ANT-HOLE-HOME POKES OUT ANT JR.
"MY SON". ANT JR SCURRIES TOWARDS HIS ANT-MAMA AND ANT-PAPA.
"I LOVE YOU BOTH". THE ANTS EMBRACE IN A PASSIONATE FAMILY HUDDLE. MR ANT KISSES ANT JR ON THE FOREHEAD AND MRS ANT ON HER ANT LIPS.
"FAREWELL" MR ANT SAYS AS HE DISAPPEARS INTO THE LATE AFTERNOON.

((authors note: I'll probably update tomorrow lol bai))