Cravings-Ddot

This imagine is not based on a song so a song will not be listed

enjoy!

______

y/n sat on her bed scrolling threw tiktok when she got a phone call from Darrian. " Hey baby " She smiled as He appeared in the camera . " Hey boo What you doing? " He asked . " Just chilling...Thinking about you..." Y/n sighed . " I miss you " Y/n rolled her eyes . " Don't do that Y/n you know Ima be home soon , Just a few more days " He shrugged . " I Need you D " 

" I need you too " He replied . " No I Like really need you " Y/n bit her lip . " You gon have to wait " He chuckled . " I can'tttt " Y/n whined . " I need you right now " She sucked her teeth . " I'll take care off you when I get back I promise " 

" Fine....I still got other ways anyways " Y/n rolled her eyes ." No..Hell no , Y/n I swear If you use a toy Ima beat dat ass " He clenched his jaw . " Well If you can't Give me what I need then I'll get it else where " She threatened , " On my dead bro grave Y/n..."He sighed . " I ain't wit that shit forreal , I ain't bout to let no fucking toys take my place, You gonna wait " He spoke sternly . " Whatever DDot " Y/n hung up and and hopped off her bed .

She opened her dresser drawer and pulled out her pink Dildo . She sat back on her bed and rested her head against her pillow.

~
"Oh Ddot..." Y/n moaned as she pumped the toy in and out of her wet pussy . Darrian opened the door downstairs and closed it . Y/n didn't hear him coming up the stairs . " Damn " She moaned again .

Darrian opened the door and bit his lip watching her pump the toy at a fast pace , Un able to control her moans . Darrian clenched his jaw and walked over to her taking the Dildo out her hand . " What the fuck- D? " She asked . " Yeah I thought I told you to not fucking use this shit y/n " He said . " I'm sorry baby....can I make it up to you? " She winked and laid down . Ddot laid in between her legs and got to work .

______The next morning___
Y/n woke up with back pains , " Oh shit " She whined sitting up . " You good? " Ddot mumbled . " No you dickhead you fucking up my back " She said as she held a part of her back . " Teach's you to listen doesn't it? "

~~~~
Ik it was short i was in a rush sorry .