S1~01: Evil Spirits All Over?!

It was another average day in Oakhaven High. Boring school hours, assignments, and detention or after school clubs. But they had a rather gloomy since it had been raining non-stop. In one of the classrooms, the lights were off, some of the tables and chairs were moved as five figures sat around in a circle with mini flashlights in their hands. Three were down and only two remained to glow.

"-And then, the woman led the policeman in the dark hallways to the public restroom's back. Once they are there, the policeman told the woman to go back inside and wait to see if she could hear the voice again. And she did just as she was told. It wasn't long until the lights flicker as the woman could hear the voice clearly in her mind.

"Do you want me to cover you with a red coat?" It asked.

She answered "Yes..."

And then...

"KYYYYYAAAAHHH!!!"

Three of her friends gasped while the husky with them blinked in curiosity.

"The policeman burst through the door and found the girl totally in blood, as if she had a red coat draped over her." The girl finished in a low, ghostly tone.

"Eri, you know we hate it when you use that creepy voice." Dusk complained.

Jane Wiedlin, or preferred to go by Dusk, is a 3rd year in Oakhaven High School. She was a young female with black eyes, a pale complexion and blonde hair with green streaks, that was styled in pigtails and was tied with green baub-like hair ties. She wears a long-sleeved dark greenish black top with a matching green skirt, that goes down to her shin and had slit up to her thighs, and wears dark purple ankle boots. She wore a black choker, with an X-shaped necklace and green triangle earrings. To finish her look off, Dusk wore thick shades of goth purple eyeshadow and velvet red lipstick.

 To finish her look off, Dusk wore thick shades of goth purple eyeshadow and velvet red lipstick

Eri giggled. Eri Moonlight, a 3rd year in Oakhaven High School. She was a petite young girl who can be mistaken for being younger because of her youthfulness and appearance. She had natural thigh-length indigo hair, odd violet eyes, full legs and her cheeks are noticeably slightly chubby. She wears a a black deep V-neck dress with four gold buttons on each side and had no sleeves. Underneath, she wears a white long-sleeved ruffle blouse, and Eri wore plain black Mary Jane shoes with grey thigh-high socks.

 Underneath, she wears a white long-sleeved ruffle blouse, and Eri wore plain black Mary Jane shoes with grey thigh-high socks