Secret Destiny

This story is a POV switch between mainly louis and Harry, but sometime the other boys, have fun :D

************************************

Harry's POV

************************************

"Jesus Lou! The fuck is that?" I yell as Louis walks in the room with a hat that looked as if it was still alive.

"What? You don't like my new hat?" He pouted with a phony frown. He was wearing what looked to be a living fox bearing its sharp teeth.

"Sometimes i wonder where you get all this weird shit man."

"I've got connections," he whispers with a sort of creepy grin. But i can't help but notice how his voice was like a waterfall. Smooth. But had a crashing effect on me.

Wait. What?

No that can't be going on in my head.

I mean I "like," louis, but not like that.

Right? No just forget it ever happened, we're bro's, nothing more.

"So Lou," I continued, "Are we doing anything fun today?"

"Well i heard the rest of the crew are going on tour..." He smirked.

"Oh right that, you know I'm just so cool that sometimes I forget these things."

"Riiiight Styles, now come on and get your shit mate, everyone needs their daily dose of curls," he taunted as he ran his hand through my thick hair.

Damn.

There it is, that feeling, again.

Whats wrong Styles? Pick your shit up, head out of your ass, you've got a tour to do, come on. I run to get my things; hair products, phone and charger, bags, lots of them, and fancy camera. Seems like i've got everything. Lets do this.