chapter 9

(next morning)
Minho pov.

I woke up and had hyunjin's smelly foot in my face. I quickly got up and he fell off the bed. I started laughing and he looked at me with a death glare.

"You asshole! What are you doing?!" He yelled at me and I started laughing more. He joined me and we laughed together.

Suddenly lixie and sungie walked into our room and threw a book at us.

"Can you shut the fuck up?! It's 5 a.m" Sungie said half asleep.

"Ouch! It hit my head! Come on sung." Hyunjin whined and jisung glared at him.

"It's your fault. We can't fall asleep anymore so since you woke us up, you cook breakfast for us." Lix said and I nodded. I would cook breakfast anyway so that doesn't really matter.

I told them to go to sleep again but they said they can't. We woke them up really early and went to sleep really late. It's not good for them to sleep so little so I pulled sungie down on the bed and hugged him. He wanted to get out of my grip but, I didn't let him go. I'm still sleepy so I decided to sleep more.

"Hyung! What are you doing?!" Sungie asked me and I hugged him tighter.

"Sleeping of course. Come on, I'm still sleepy." I said to him and he just sighed already giving up his plan to run.

Hyunjin looked at felix and smirked.

"Come on, let's go lixie. Let them sleep." Hyunjin said already taking lixie away.

Hyunjin pov.

I took lixie into his room and also laid him on the bed. I locked the door so nobody will disturb our sleep and went after him.

"Hyunjinnie hyung. What are you doing? Why did you lock the door." He asked as I crawled back to him. I hovered over him and said.

"This way nobody will disturb us." I said and leaned down to kiss him. He wrapped his arms around my neck as I kissed him. His small hands are playing with my hair.

I placed one of my hands on his waist, I used the other hand to hold myself up. I know that he is very sensitive on his waist and hips. I kissed more roughly and tightened my grip on his waist. He moaned and I used this as a chance to explore his mouth.

I started kneading his waist and later on I switched to his hips. He was a moaning mess. He's very sensitive. Not only on his waist and his hips but everywhere.

I started to unbotton his button up shirt. I started to kiss his collarbone and his shoulders. He was still playing with my hair,  I started kissing his stomach but he stopped me.

"N-no more. I-i can't take it anymore." He stuttered and I nodded quickly sitting up. He buttoned his shirt back, looking down. Looking really guilty and sad.

"What's wrong baby? Is everything okay? I'm really sorry if I made you uncomfortable. I really didn't mean to." I said to him. He's worrying me. Did I really mess up?

"I'm sorry." He said and I knew what he means. I sat him on my lap and hugged him.

"Hey, it's fine. Don't worry. I should be the one saying sorry for making you uncomfortable." I said to him and he shook his head.  He started crying. I feel so bad now, if I wasn't so fast on making moves, this won't happen.

I laid him down on the bed and hugged him around his waist. He snuggled closer and hid his head into my chest. I smiled and we both fell asleep.

Jisung pov.

After lix and hyunjin left minho turned me around. I was now facing him. He was smiling at me widely.

"Minho hyung?" I asked as he was playing with my hair. He hummed in response and turned his attention towards me.

"Why are you letting hyunjin hyung so close to lixie? I thought you hate when other guys are close to him." I told him and he hugged me tighter. His chin on top of my head.

"You know that hyunjin likes lix for a long time now, right?" He asked and I was really shocked.

"What?! How long?" I asked him and he chuckled.

"Well, lixie came here a year ago. Hyunjin told me not so long ago but it was easy to figure out. I also want to help hyunjin since he's actually the only one, I can believe. I know he won't hurt our lixie." Minho said and I nodded. He then told me to sleep. We fallen asleep like this.

(10 a.m.)
Hyunjin pov.

I woke up first and saw it's already 10 a.m. I tried to wake lixie up. He's a light sleeper so it wasn't that hard.

"Lixie~ baby~ wake up." I said softly and he opened his eyes.

After we were fully awake, we did hygiene and went downstairs. We noticed the kitchen is still empty. I decided to cook breakfast for us today. I went to look for what I should make. I decided for English breakfast.

Lixie jumped on the counter. His tiny legs were swinging in the air. I watched him with a smile on my face.

"There's something so right about sitting on the counter." He said looking at me.

I came up with an idea. I smirked and went to him. I stood right in front of him and looked into his eyes.

"Yeah, that's where all the snacks belong." I said with a smirk and kissed his lips. He blushed a deep shade of red.

(For all the ones that knows the quote.)

"Hwang fucking hyunjin! What have I told you about kissing my brother in front of me?!" Minho asked angrily. Hyunjin chuckled and went back to making our breakfast. After a while also tommy and danny came down and hyunjin was done. We all went to sit on the table. We ate and had a good conversation.

I ate just how much I needed but by the look others gave me, it was not good enough. I tried my best to eat more. Be proud of me.

------------------------------------------------------
I started to write the chapter like two days ago. Today just finished.
I'm gonna publish right away.
For those who read my other story, they know very well it takes me ages sometimes.
Please bear with it.
Have a good day/night<3

Hannah<3