Prologue

Eastern Europe 1989, Umbrella Facility

"You think she'll agree to this?".

"No. She won't."

Two Umbrella soldiers were walking through the halls, passing a few scientists along the way. Tensions were high as people were scrambling around trying to get work done, the environment was complete anarchy.

"Warren, you're just an Umbrella operative. What makes you think she'll listen to you?" one of the Umbrella soldiers said as he stopped in his tracks. "It's part of research after all."

The soldier known as Warren stopped in his tracks and he quickly turned to glare at his comrade, he approached him and kneed him in the gut before grabbing the back of his head and forced him to look up at him.

"Listen, Seth. It's one thing that she brought my kid into the world. But conducting experiments on him is where I draw the line." Warren snapped with a glare, "That bitch has gone too far this time! You understand?!"

"Alright, alright." Seth responded before backing away from him, "So what? You're gonna go in guns blazing or what?."

"No. Spencer has to talk some sense into her, maybe she'll listen to him." Warren answered. "This shit has gone on for too long."

"What makes you think Spencer will help you?" Seth asked.

"I've worked for him for awhile." Warren explained. "Plus, he owes me a debt."

"What are you going to do after?" Seth asked as they started to walk again.

"I'm getting me and my kid out of this place. I'm done with Umbrella after that." Warren said as he checked his pistol.

"You're one crazy guy Warren Carlington." Seth said with a smirk, "You know they're gonna kill you for this, right?"

"I know and I don't give a fuck."

Then they disappeared into an elevator and up to the upper levels.