The Beginning of The End

Percy's POV

It was a sunny day at Camp half-blood. Everything was going great, of course there were yelling and screaming, but other than that it was great. Annabeth and I planed a date today. At seven in the night, beside the ocean. I couldn't stop thinking about our date that I didn't see the person in front of me until I bump into..........her?. "What the-?" She yelled.

I looked up and saw a girl with purple hair, a purple eye, and a purple dress.

What's with today's trend  I thought. "I'm so sorry" I apologize quickly. "No Percy, we're sorry" she said before I saw a blinding light and I shut my eyes. When I open again,

She was gone.

I noticed no one pay attention to the light.Weird  I thought to myself as I continue to walk toward the big house where we were having a meeting.

>>>><<<<

"........that'll finish our meeting today" Chiron said while getting up. The sound startling me from my thoughts of the purple girl. "The ones in the quest will be discuss when the time comes" he said, "so to go along with that, we will have a tournament of heroes." He started walking around the table. "Of course, many will enter but only a few will come out as the rightful heroes for the quest." He then stop right beside mine sit and Annabeth's. "The tournament will start today, after the meeting and when the message is delivered" he said "Good luck and may the gods be with you."

«««««««»»»»»»»

Romanov's POV

"You can't expect to just say that and have him understand" I slowly told Envy. We were sitting inside a cave off of a rocky mountain which we call home. We had planned to tell Percy about what was about to happen but someone ruin it........and talking about that someone, here he is."What up girls, guess who's back?" Demetrix said while entering the cave. "Oh I don't know, it may be the guy who should've  helped us instead of goofing around!" by this time I was particularly yelling. "Chill lady, the kid's asleep" he said "and flirting is not goofing around" he added before going to the back of the cave where Gluton was sleeping.

"Now when will we get another chance?" I said as I follow him, Envy right behind me.

"I don't know but we will, it's fate" he said while kissing the baby on the forehead. "Deme, I thought we were over this" I said with a sigh "we can't just go with the Fates decision, we have to make our own too"

He look up and gave me one of his sideways grin that can have girls swooning over him. But I don't, mostly because he's my brother. My brother and I lived here since childhood, then one night Envy and her little brother showed up at our doorstep. We took them in of course, but now we needed another home. Mostly because the enemy was near.

"Well, then may the gods be with us"

::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Third Person POV

The ground rumple. A gigantic double door shook. From behind the door there came a roar. A roar so monstrous that even the gods would shook in fear.

A man cover in black came to stand right in front of the doors and said, "soon you will wake, soon they will fall"

*Drum roll* Thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoy. And for the person this is dedicate to, sorry for the delay. I edited it first, but I hope you enjoy.

Things to do readers:

Add to library

Vote

Comment

Until next time demigods ^_^

- Perseus