━━━━ III

" 'sigh

" 'sigh...' "

' "

"𝖜𝖍𝖆𝖙...?" 𝖈𝖑𝖆𝖚𝖉𝖊 𝖕𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊𝖉 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖆 𝖒𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙. ambrose swallowed in dread.

"y-yeah.. seducing him. it's the smartest and only option," ambrose knew this. he observed the wisest situations and seducing him was the way to go.

"but.. i'm still going to kill him, one day i will, anyway. are you sure you're not going to fall in love with him?" claude was still concerned. claude's heart throbbed at the thought of ambrose falling in love with someone that wasn't him, especially his brother of all people.

"i know.. it's worrying but.. i'll be able to do it! you have to believe in me!" ambrose pumped his fist into the air and huffed in determination, sparkles in his red, puffy eyes.

claude scoffed playfully, "i guess that's that, we have to meet up every week, though. i'll give you a thorough check-up and you have to tell me any info that he says to you, alright?" ambrose's ears puffed out smoke at how fast he was talking.

ambrose comically waved the smoke away and giggled, "okay, okay! you and your nagging, i'll come every week."

claude still was very apprehensive for him, he had to seduce his brother. anyone would be anxious if the person they loved was forced to seduce a man they didn't want to love.

ambrose smiled softly, "don't worry, i'll make sure not to fall in love with him. i love someone else, you know!"

claude felt his blood run cold. someone else? how could he love someone else? he couldn't let that happen, he was hesitant to kiss him, but he did.

claude kissed him. he finally did it.

grabbing his wrists gently, he closed his eyes and pressed his lips against ambrose's. the shape of claude's lips blended in with ambrose's like they were both sculpted to be made together. ambrose felt his eyes flutter shut after seeing claude's face. in that quick moment, claude pulled away with a weak look on his face.

ambrose, shocked at the sudden kiss, asked, "what was that for? why did you..?" he was as flushed as his eyes.

claude looked down in helplessness and muttered, "..don't love anyone else. only love me, promise?" ambrose realized the situation and started giggling at his words.

"you idiot! the one i love is you! haha, really, that was a good one!" ambrose wiped his eyes and calmed down, clutching his stomach.

claude sighed in relief and gave ambrose one last hug while they both collapsed on a bed behind them. that early morning, he slept with ambrose in his arms, just like he wanted in his dreams.

.      .      .

when claude woke up a few hours later, he flushed and buried his head in ambrose's hair.

"i'm insane... really, i'm insane," claude mumbled to himself. ambrose's red and puffy eyes were long gone, revealing his tear-stained cheeks and heavenly face. it took all his might not to break and kiss him again right there.

the sunlight illuminated his face, his soft and plump skin gleaming in the light. his waves of hair brushed all over the place, somehow matching the morning sun. his usual bright and gentle garnet eyes were closed, creating a soothing expression on his face. his pink, kissable lips parted barely; small snores could be heard from him, the right side of his face squished by laying on claude's arm.

just a little longer, claude thought. he wanted them both to stay like this just a little longer.

thought that a cute, fluffy chapter would be better for today. 

t̶o̶t̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶i̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶e̶s̶t̶s̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶t̶u̶d̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶

yeah. like i said, i have tests coming up and i had no time to finish this chapter properly, but take some ambrose and claude crumbs <3

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!