gay times

Clunck\ both
Tucker/ gay

Fag times
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Kitchen. Early evening. Clunck dishes. Tuck organizing room - semi clean already. Tuck finds fun toys, doesn't confront abt it : just has thoughts. Slow burn type shit. Goes up from behind clunck snaking arms around his waist. Clunck gets spookedish. Clunck goes "oh yo wassup papí😩". Tuck asks what he's been up to, goes to convo (surprise Liam, not too spicy type shit or too deep. NO ANGST). Everyone is shocked besides tuck – tuck brings out fun toy from behind his back/tucked in his wasitband and wiggles it like a worm on a stick. Clunck goes speechless " so what happened was... 🙂" audible gasp moment. He grabs the sink in front of him in shock, placing the dishes down – keeping himself steady yk | shaky moment😩 ~~~~~~~~~~~' they head to the bedroom and ykukukykykyykykykkykykykykk rock paper scissors but it's scissors every time. Light saber fight. ~~~~~
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘
AHEM

4:27 𝘗.𝘔.
3rd POV.

Clunck's attire was pretty basic, a simple lounge around the house grey shirt and blueish-grey leggings. He had his tentacles in a ponytail, attempting to keep them out of his way while he worked.
–––––––––––
Clunck was cleaning the dishes thoroughly, wanting to have the majority done before they had to start cooking dinner. He was listening to the TV in the background, somewhat tuning everything out.

In the other room..

Tucker, Clunck's boyfriend, was in a lighter, more airy outfit. A white tank top that showed off his decently toned arms and dark grey sweatpants. Thankfully the sweats were pretty airy as he gets hot easily.
–––––––––––
Tucker, was in their bedroom tidying it up. Putting away laundry, making the bed, just doing the around the house chores. Tucker suddenly spots a box in the corner of the closet, somewhat hidden behind the laundry bin. He questions it but doesn't think much of it. Or does he?

........

Clunck was finishing up the plates, scrubbing this one dish a little extra to get the junk off. He sighs, frustrated with it not coming off. He then gets spooked, he jumps with a small gasp as arms snaked their way around his waist.

"Tucker?" Clunck spoke quietly, still a little shocked as he let's out a small laugh : holding onto the corner of the sink to hold himself up.

"Yes, Love?" Tucker spoke a bit hoarsly from not speaking in a while.

Clunck could hear the smirk in Tuckers voice, him smiling at the thought. Tucker's curly hair brushing the side of Clunck's neck as he stands there, Clunck shaking slightly.

Tucking is the first to break the silence.

"The kitchen looks good love, how are you feeling?" He asks with a smile, placing his head on Clunck's shoulder.

"I'm alright, kinda tired. The kitchen is always a pain to clean. I mean having to do all the dishes and then put them back..." Clunck rambled on about the kitchen and how much of a hassle it is.

Tucker stares at Clunck with a smile, nothing behind it besides adoration and love. Noticing every little detail about Clunck while he rambles, not even realizing when Clunck stops talking until they make "eye contact".

They stare at each other for a moment, Tucker's eyes lit up when they met Clunck's face, it was unexpected but his adoring smile never faded.

The next thing Clunck knew, he was turned around, now facing Tucker. Tucker had a hand on his face, with the other still around his waist as his lips met Tucker's. It wasn't lust-filled or desire filled, just happiness and love. Until Clunck deepened it, kissing with more thirst. It now going from a gentle and caring kiss to a sloppy and heated one.

Tucker broke the kiss, his eyes now somewhat clouded with lust but with a hint of anticipation.

"So.." Tucker hums, looking Clunck up and down before continuing. "I found something while cleaning our bedroom."

Clunck's face dropped slightly, nervous but flustered as he understood what he meant.

"O-oh! Uhm you found the box didn't you." He said, nervously while looking away slightly.

Tucker then sternly but gently grabbed Clunck's face, facing him back to himself.

"So what if I did? Just means I know more about what to do to please you, my love." Tucker grins, his words glazed with lust.

Clunck's face reddened immediately, a sheepish smile on his face now replacing the nervous frown.

Before Clunck knew it, he was met with another deep kiss. This time it was lust-filled and slightly sloppy.. More rushed than the others. He gave in, submitting to the kiss. And he has to admit, it felt nice.

Tucker picked Clunck up, Clunck's legs wrapping around his torso almost as if it was a reflex. He carried Clunck to their bedroom, pushing him on the bed before breaking the kiss.

"Do you trust me, Clunck?" Tucker's voice sounded softer and he lowered his head a bit. He was searching Clunck up and down.

Clunck pressed his lips together and lowered his head as well. He did, if there was one person on this planet he trusted, it was Tucker. It was just hard to admit out loud.

They had worked a lot on Clunck's trust issues and it had gotten better, but he still had trouble stating his trust out loud; it makes him feel vulnerable

"You know the answer.." Clunck's voice was shaky and nervous.

"Yes," Tucker laid his hand under Clunck's chin and raised his head. "But I would like to hear it from you."

Clunck inhaled sharply and bit down on his lower lip. "Tucker.."

"I know you can do it, love." Tucker whispered and kissed Clunck softly.

"I.." Clunck started.

"I love you too.." Clunck inhaled. "And I.. I trust you." His voice broke and was barely audible, he had said it. It felt different than he imagined, he didn't feel anxious or vulnerable, he felt.. Relieved. It felt good.

Tucker's thumb stroked over Clunck's cheek before he placed him on the bed, before bending over and kissing him again, but this time it was more passionate. A gasp escaped Clunck's lips as their tongues met and he burried his fingers in Tucker's curly hair, holding him close.

Pressing himself up against Tucker's body, Clunck let his hands glide down Tucker's back until he could grab his ass and pulled him closer. Tucker huffed out a tough laugh against Clunck's lips, not stopping to kiss him.

Clunck didn't know how long they laid there for, just kissing each other, but it didn't matter, because he would never get enough of Tucker's kisses.

Tucker's lips wandered over Clunck's neck, he sucked and nibbled lightly on the skin there. Clunck softly moaned, not even trying to hold it back, his hands on Tucker's pants, wanting to open them. But before he could do that, Tucker held him back.

"Patience, my love." He simply said.

Clunck growled, but his protest fell instantly silent when Tucker bit down right at the spot above his collarbone, before he soothingly licked over the same place. His head fell back, subconsciously giving Tucker more access to his neck. No idea how Tucker did this, but he had managed to get Clunck aching hard in his pants, not going any farther than his neck. (˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵)

"Oh hell, Tucker," Clunck growled and pulled his face up, kissing him on the lips. "Stop teasing me.."

Tucker just grinned mischievously, nibbling on Clunck's lower lip for a moment, before he pulled back again.

"Patience," he repeated.

But then he grabbed the hem of Clunck's shirt and pulled it over his head. Got a moment, Tucker just stared at Clunck and Clunck was totally caught up in the softness and love in Tucker's eyes. Even though Clunck couldn't understand how a person like Tucker could love someone

Cuttoffffg