21.

"jungkook had his baby," Yoongi said. "really that's amazing" "tell him I said congrats." kihyun said. "hey today we're gonna go get some things from your place and bring it here- "I'm leaving again..." yoongi said. "you're what?!" kihyun said. "I'm sorry" Yoongi stood up and walk towards him. "no don't touch me, you had me falling in love with you and you had me putting up with this half-ass love just to tell me you're leaving?!" kihyun yelled. he was exhausted and tired. "you know what you do to me now what the fuck I'm supposed to do?" kihyun said. "kihyun I can't be the one you love!" yoongi yelled back. "just leave me alone," kihyun said sitting down on the bed. "kihyun.. don't be mad I'm not leaving til 2 weeks.." yoongi said standing in front of him. kihyun lied down and went under the covers staring at yoongis shadowed figure. "leave yoongi." kihyun said. "kihyun I'm not leaving"
"leave goddmanit!" he screamed. yoongi walked around the bed a lay next to Kihyun wrapping his arms around him. "can you please not go..." Kihyun said as his voice broke.. "kihyun..." yoongi said sadly. kihyun went quiet.. he knew he was just gonna get angry again and sad.. shit honestly he was all that and more...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Hi baby, my name is Mama Jin.. you're the cutest" Jin spoke to the baby.. "okay let's get on Mama jimins tablet and spend all his money on you.." Jin said going into jimins room. he lay down one of kaemins baby blankets and laid him down on top. "okay let's see.." Jin said scrolling threw Amazon. "we have to get you a bassinet don't we," jin said tickling the thumb-sucking baby. "ooo jimin would love the bedside bassinet so he can look at your sweet little face ooooh this baby holder.. and this little rocking machine oooo this play mat" jin said. "okay $500.00 spent" jin said picking up kaemin and walking into the living room.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

the three of them sat in the driveway with the head lights off and got out. "we can't just go in there" Jungkook said. "well is there anyway else inside?" jimin asked. "probably not" Jungkook said. "we'll we're just gonna go in there" hobi got out of the car and went up to the door. the other two followed behind. jimin beat on the door. a tall man opened it. "what the fuck do you want?" the man asked. jimin pulled his gun out and pointed in between the man's eyes. "imma need you to let me in and get my friend. we can go and no police called. but if you don't then I'll blow your brains out it's your choice" Jimin spoke. jungkook looked at him and smirked. "damn that was hot" jungkook said. the man backed up slowly with both of his hands in the air. Jimin kept the gun on him while Jhope looked for taehyung and Jungkook guarded the door.

j hope walked into a dark room and flicked on the light to see a bruised taehyung. it brought tears to his eyes.. "don't cry.." taehyung said coughing quickly afterward. "I'm okay," he said. hobi walked to taehyung and hugged him. His body was cold and he got skinnier. "let's go home" hobi said as his voice broke. he stared at taehyung as they stood up. he burst out into tears sobbing. "how could I let this happen" he said. "hey, this isn't your fault" taehyung said hugging him. They then heard gunshots.
they walked out into the living room and found a puddle of blood under the man who had opened the door. hobi covered his mouth and backed up.  "I didn't mean to," Jimin said as tears fell down his face. his hands were shaking and he dropped the gun. he backed up into jungkook covering his ears. he squatted down in a corner and balled up. "hey it's okay" jungkook said. he put his hand on his shoulder. "don't touch me!" jimin yelled as he sobbed. "hey carrot top" taehyung said walking slowly towards him.. "hey you did great okay, you hurt the man who hurt me, look at me" taehyung talked gently to him when he had episodes like this. jimin looked up at him and cupped his cheek. "you okay?" jimin asked. taehyung held his hand and nodded. "come on jimin let's go take a walk" Jungkook said holding his hand out. Jimin was hesitant but decided to get up.
they went outside and Jimin paced back and forth. "I didn't mean to," Jimin said crying. jungkook stopped him. "hey.. I know someone who can clean this up okay... I gotcha" Jungkook said lifting Jimin's head by his chin. jimin kissed him and hugged him immediately after. "thank you jungkook" Jimin said. "anything for you" Jungkook said as they were still hugging. hobi and taehyung walked out as Jungkook grabbed his phone to call someone