Bax's kidnapping

15th of may 2014 2:40pm

I was walking home alone like I do every day after school I was behind a group of three kids  a year older than me, I was eating some candy I had just bought from the dairy my favorite ones the milk bottles when I saw the three of them turn down the street I go down I followed the name of the street was two faced street I lived at number 17 my house was not too big I loved how it fit my family of three my dad , my mum and then me. I walked to the other side of the street as I crossed the street a black van came driving down I had not seen that van before we lived in a small town called waipara valley, the van pulled up next to the group of three and the person in the van got out and walked up the driveway near the small group it was a man. He walked up to the front door and knocked I just decided to continue walking home when I reached into the mall book there was a note in it from my mother and father it said ...

To Bax me and your father are being held up at work today so we won't be home till 9:30pm so we left you dinner in the fridge and also behave love Mum and Dad!

I knew it would be ok cause i've been left home alone for a whole day before I walked towards the door reaching for my key from my bag I put it into the keyhole when  the man from the black van came walking up my driveway asking me "are you parents home kid?" I shook my head then asked " why? do you need to talk to them?" he didn't reply instead he grabbed my arm  and put a cloth over my mouth making me doze off to sleep I could feel him putting me into what I assume was his van and then the engine start, all that was going through my sleepy mind was *where is he taking me? what will he do with me?*