𝟚

Sᴛɪʟʟ, 9 ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs ᴀɢᴏ

Sᴛɪʟʟ, 9 ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs ᴀɢᴏ

"So, you've been living by yourself for the past years?" Nicholas questions as he was happily passenger princess while they were heading back to Norie's trailer having getting what they needed.

"Mhm, I don't mind though. I have a thing for something called silence, I wish you had it"

"Come on don't be such a dry downer, I'm practically a blessing sent to have your insanity balanced by that so called silence you love so much"

"Don't make me push you out!" she says as he messed with the radio.

"No wonder you've been alone-"

Nicholas choked when Norie wrapped her hands around his neck and tightened it as the jeep was swerving since the steering wheel was let go of, one could hear her angry yells as he pleaded in chokes.

He laid back on the seat as Norie went back to driving with a glare, Nicholas coughed as he wiped the corners of his lips while he breathed heavily. He chuckled making her look at him.

"What?" Norie spat out.

"In courtesy...that was pleasant"

She rolled her eyes and continued to drive, Norie heard the news people speaking in the radio as she drove over sand dunes. Nories thoughts were cut off when a lollipop came into view, she looked away and towards Nicholas who had one in his mouth as well.

"Strawberry flavored, recommend it" he spoke through the candy.

"I just met you, taking candy from you would be the second mistake I've made"  she says and looked away.

"What's the first?" Nicholas questions.

"Leaving the door unlocked for people like you to sneak in"

Norie froze as she felt the lollipop poking her cheek, she moved her head but it then poked the corner of her lips. Nicholas continued to poke her with the candy as she blankly stared.

She then snatched it and put it in her mouth, looking away in annoyance when she realized it was good.  Nicholas smirked and leaned back on the seat and says "good isn't it?"

"Don't look at me" Norie mumbled as they made it to the trailer.

"It's already mid day, I'm hungry" he spoke as she parked the jeep by her trailer, Norie grabbed the gallons of water as he immediately grabbed one to help.