4

After a long and tiring day from her photoshoot, she was finally home and in the arms of her husband. They were laying in bed just staring at the ceiling and asking about each other's days.

"...and then the refrigerator got destroyed after the ball hit the side of it." Jihoon finished telling the incident that happened earlier.

Gwaenhi burst out laughing and lightly hit his arm. "Did you guys tell the staff though?!"

"Of course we didn't! It was scary, the ball hit then the light inside turned off. We would be in serious trouble."

"What if they check the CCTVs and see that it was your fault?"

"Hey, it isn't my fault! The others were playing with the ball, I was just there." He tried defending himself.

"So basically you just watched as everything happened. You're a bystander." She teased him and poked the side of his body which made him squirm.

"Aish, stop tickling me!" His body continued squirming away from her as she kept poking his ticklish spots.

"Eunhyeee! Stop ittt!" He whined and fell from the bed on purpose just to get away from her.

Even if she knew it was on purpose, it made her laugh out loud. She peeked at his body that was now on the floor and giggled.

"Are you gonna sleep on the floor tonight, babe?" Gwaenhi joked around.

He got up and climbed back on the bed again. His long arms wrapped around her small body to make sure that she can't get out of his hold. She didn't complain and just laughed.

"There, behave little Eunhye." He pretended to scold her.

"Aight, Dad." She responded with a chuckle.

"Oh speaking of Dad!" Jihoon shifted into a much comfortable position excitedly. "Do you remember my childhood friend who was expecting a baby with his wife?"

She nodded her head in response. "His wife gave birth already. They have a baby boy. He's so cute! Wait, let me show you the picture."

He immediately took out his phone and opened his KakaoTalk. The picture of his friend's baby came into view and he showed her.

"Aww, he's so cute! I wanna squish his cheeks OMG." Gwaenhi couldn't help but gush at the cuteness of the baby.

"They named him Minho cause it means bright stone or something like that."

"We should send Minho a little gift! Maybe like, those little personalized onesies from Nordstrom or something." She leans her head on Jihoon's arm while staring at the baby picture.

"And a baby book. They'll definitely love that since he's their first child."

"Let's go shop for his gifts tomorrow, you don't have work right?" She asks him.

"Yeah but how about you? Your comeback is getting near."

"I'll just have fittings tomorrow for the music show outfits. After that I'm done."

"Alright, let's go in the afternoon then." He says.

A sigh escapes Gwaenhi's lips. "Babe, when do you think are we gonna have kids?"

His head snaps to look at her out of surprise. "Do you want one already?"

"Well if you'd ask me, it wouldn't be so bad to have one right now. It's just that we're both idols..."

Jihoon's face softens at the mention of their work. "I was expecting you to say that we just entered our 20s so it's a pass." He tried lightening the mood.

"I'm ready to have one. After babysitting Jaehwa last time I figured that kids aren't so bad after all. Then some of my other friends started having kids too and I just love babysitting them whenever I don't have work."

"But jagi, what if I'm not ready?"

The silence in the air was deafening. They were just staring at each other the entire time.

"W-Well then that means it's not time for us to have one." She stutters.

Jihoon felt bad with what he said. She looks so excited and eager but he personally felt like he couldn't have one yet.

They were still secretly married, Gwaenhi's still busy finishing her degree, they both have careers that require them being out of the house all the time... it's not gonna add up if they had a baby now.

"I'm sorry... it's not that I don't want to have kids with you okay? It's just that now... we're in a weird position. We'll get there soon, just not now." He hugs her tightly and places a chaste kiss on her forehead.

"It's alright, I understand." She nods her head weakly. "I'll go to sleep now. Good night, Ji."

She turns her body to face the other way. He could feel how sad she was but decided to sleep. But he couldn't do anything about how he felt, it wasn't something you could easily persuade him to change his mind.