The Fire

Ivy wakes up to orange and red flames destroying her room, She tries to scream but couldn't. Ivy leaped for bed still wearing the dress from the party that has happened that night, now it just seems like forever ago. Ivy grabs the box right when the fire jumps to the dresser where the box just was. Ivy runs through the door way and down the hallway as she passes her parents bedroom and she stops and tries to open the door but it's locked. She could hear her mother and father screaming for mercy, she ran to go get help but trips over a board that had fallen due to the burning house. Ivy falls down the stairs losing the music somewhere, She lays there with a sharp pain in her spin and ribs. As she tries to get up a large board from the ceiling and crashes onto her pinning her under it. Ivy starts to panic trying to push the board off but it's no use. Her lungs were starting to fill with the smoke from the fire, and her breathing started to slow down. She knew she was gone in any second, as a tear fall from her eyes she sees a shadow of what looks like a person. "over hear" Ivy tries to say but her throat was burning and she couldn't say it louder then a whisper. The shadow passes by her and she closes her eyes waiting for her last breath to come but suddenly something grabs the board and throws it off her and picks her up. The shadow figured carried her out into the night and sets her onto the grass, Ivy guessed it was around midnight maybe early hours of dawn but she could care less. She was alive, "thank you" she tried to whisper but she wasn't sure if they were even there anymore but she was just happy to be alive. She could feel a tugging or maybe a pulling? like someone was dragging her body somewhere but she didn't know where or why but she couldn't understand much at the moment. Ivy tries to open up her eyes to see who was dragging her but they started to burn, she tried to move and the pain was so great that she blacked out.