A Broken Guy... . Whom I met in the bus

Today, while coming to college I met a guy… . Whose was on a phone call with her friend / spouse talking about his struggles he got late yesterday as well and his manager marked him half day… .. He was quite loud maybe because the bus was really crowded with the people since it's the office, college time. And the very next moment driver shouted on him because he was himself on a call… .. I felt really bad about the guy… … . (Poor him)  he had to lowered his voice and cut the call within a minute. Afterwards he asked me ma'am weather I'm working or studying….. it was quite wired and i was grumpy in the morning so i nod my head without saying a word. Later on I feel bad about him I asked him r u late for the work and he mentioned that he need to change 4-5 buses to reach to his office place which is in Canought place and his salary is just 12k which is not approved by government of India the minimum salary for skilled labour is 15k. Moreover he ia a skilled labour and his job profile is data entry operator. He asked me if I can help him and i had given suggestion to him join linkdin but unfortunately he doesn't even have internet in his phone because it add on to his expenses which he can't afford. He asked me if I can refer him somewhere but i feel helpless!! I left the bus because I reached my college. Later on I feel so disheartened about him that we are so lucky to have access of all the basic facilities which is not available for others and we are not using it in suitable ways. Later I shared this with my friend too.