Sector 15

The Ceds have almost completely taken over all the sectors in the world. They won’t stop until everyone is under their command. They are taking innocent people and making them victims of the Snitch. Almost everyone is under their order and they won’t stop until the escapees are also under their command. There is almost no way to stop them; the escapees are outnumbered, that is until Maya is discovered.

          She is the secret weapon. The escapees need her help, the Ceds want her dead. After Maya discovers what she is in confusion, she realizes how much of a danger she is to everyone around her. But how is she supposed to stay away from everybody when the innocent are need her?

          Then a boy comes in the picture and everything in Maya’s world is set and laid down in place, waiting for her okay. She sees that she has to do what she was made to do; to save the world. But do the oh-so-persuasive Ceds convince her that they aren’t the enemies?

          Maya struggles with herself to decide which side to take; the side that wants to control the world harshly or the side that holds all the innocent people of Sector 15’s lives in her hands. She experiences new friendships, sacrifices, and an unexpected romance with the guy who frustrates her to no end. Maya finds herself in this new journey and what she is capable of that has been kept a secret from her until now.