For You | chapter 38

Nottis pov

"did she text back yet" dd asked for the 500th fucking time i'm really boutta slap him. i sighed shaking my head no.

"okay check now" he replied and i smacked my teeth. "NIGGA ITS NINE IN THE MORNING SHES NOT UP" i yelled.

"okay? so what? we up" he shrugged rolling his eyes like he said the smartest shit in the world. "because you woke me up" i said in a duh tone.

"check nowwwww" he dragged. he really needa get this check out he beginning to depend on melody a lot which is fine but that shit gone become unhealthy.

"give it time" i muttered trying to go back to sleep. "look she texted back" i said once i heard my phone ding. "she said to let you know you can go over there at 7" i read.

"SEVEN?! that's too fucking long" he exclaimed . "she probably need time to get her shit together, you do realize she thinks she saw you cheating on her right" i ask and he stayed quiet.

"exactly. what if it was you?" i asked. "shit look at you now, you ain't slept all night and your bags look two times even bigger. this is you now so imagine her on the receiving end" i reasoned.

"bro i get it. you know how bad this shit hurting me knowing i hurt her unintentionally. i was trynna do the right thing and clarify to crystal that we are nothing and i still got fucked over dawg. that shit hurts" he closed his eyes and i could tell he was trynna stop tears.

"i know dd, and i'm sure she'll understand once she finally hears what actually happened but it did look bad on her end so you can't blame her for needing a lil time to get her thoughts together." i nodded looking at him.

"how about you get the fuck out my bed, go get into yours and sleep a lil. you look like shit. like i swear on god you look horrible" i made a stank face and he smacked his teeth shoving me a little.

"aye though, while you heartbroken come up with some lyrics, you need a new song and girls love that sappy shit" i pointed with a smirk and he grinned at me before laughing with a nod.

Edots pov

"okay i know i seem a lil slow right now but can you please explain one more time" i scrunched my eyebrows up confused.

dd? cheated? dd cheated on melmel? can't be. nigga to attached for shit like dat.

she huffed before turning on her side.

"i saw dd left his chain, i know for a fact nigga be anxious without it so i decided to just bring it to him since it was a quick drive nun major" she shrugged as i held on to every word cause this ain't makin sense.

"i walked up three funky ass flights of stairs cause they elevator always fucking broken. once i got off i saw dd and crystal kissing" she shrugged. "as soon as i saw i couldn't stand to watch that no more cause my heart was pounding out my chest." she explained.