From Afar

Hi everyone i'm alana, i'm 17 y/o, i'm in my second year of  high school ,and this is my love story.

Alana POV
"I have liked luke since the 3rd grade, yeah yeah i was pretty young i know, but how can i not when he's so amazing he got good personality, smart, and he is literally so good looking."

"There is a BUT thought, i'm afraid he like someone else, she was a new transfer student from canada who moved here a year ago."

"She IS really pretty, smart and she such a people person it means she's a social butterfly btw, at first i thought i was just seeing stuff but i really caught him looking and gazing at her when we were in recess it didn't even happen once but 3 times yeah i know who doesn't like her right she's so beautiful I can't even hate her either, even if luke like her"

"I started to compare myself to her because of it, i started to dress nicer, do my makeup better but he still didn't notice me even yesterday i asked him about our geography class assignment but then he said "we're not jn the same class right?" I just laughed and said haha we're in the same class 🥲, like omg luke we have gone to the same school for 11 years how can he not know me, but I guess he really NEVER noticed me or I'm just so invisible"