Chapter 6

The 3 unicorns introduced themselves as Kayla (purple unicorn), Lisa (hot pink unicorn), and Sophia (the light pink unicorn). They welcome them to Easter Island. The reason the 4 is in Easter Island is when their airplane crashed while they r slay dancing like what happened 2 chapters ago. Everyone doesn't know where to sleep, there is no tent to sleep in. Shrek has an idea. He farts and it formed into an onion tent. Everyone was so happy. At night  everyone ask Shrek and Macron if they can sing Despacito to prove they can speak Spanish. They hesitatanly agree. Everyone gets prepared for them to sing. But they scream sing it and everyone covers their ears.

Shrek's mouth debris spreaded a lot on everyone. After that, everyone applaud sarcastically. In the tent, everyone has to sleep in that one tent. Shrek smelled bad and Macron was ofc the one that doesn't smell bad but great. The smells combined into poop mixed with flowers. Jupiter and Saturn need another tent for them. Shrek farts to make the tent. Shrek makes a lot of tents by farting. Now the one tent is for him and Macron. In the tent, Macron gets rlly irritated of Shrek's natural smell, not Shrek himself. He kicks Shrek out of the tent bc it was the only way to remove the smell. Shrek starts crying and starts reminiscing about the memories with him and Macron.