A long journey

🌼A girl was born with a normal family.
They named their baby girl  Iris. They named her Iris because she's a rainbow that came after the rain. Few years after she became 6 years old she's on elementary now which made her parents so happy. She realised that she's having troubles on school she can't catch up with others. After the class is done her mom picked her up and her mom said how's school?. She said it was so hard I got a low grade at class  I don't want to go to school anymore!!! Her mom told her it's part of life darling you can adjust to it ones your older. Now she's on 5th grade and now she thought that mom is right now i don't have low grades. Only  lstudy and listen to the teachers saying and then you can have a high grades.
After the last quarter she got 90 above grades and she and her mom is satisfied. But there's a big problem their was a curfew on their country.
There's a virus going around there country but not only their country all of the countries. It started at China and some other countries. Her parents saw the news that someone died because of the virus so her mom said oh my it's pretty dangerous out there I wonder how many people died because of that virus!? A few days later the president on their country said from now on you need to wear a mask all the time and all of the students must not go to school because of the virus spreading. An hour later there teachers said stay safe dont go to school today we will give you a module so you won't stop learning just let your parents come here and pick the modules here. Iris got scared but happy at the same time because she don't need to go to school.
After 2 years it started to came back to normal and it is starting to face to face. Iris has a low grades because of the module she can't learn anything on the module and her mind started to get weak. Her grades started to get low. But now she's on 8th grade and it started to face to face and she can't catch up with her school mates but she said maybe it's just like last time I can just adjust in no time. But her parents is sad because of her grades because she is getting distracted by mobile games and she can't study al the time...... To be contenue....🌼