⛧⊱1⊰⛧

(TW: DEATH, REVIVAL, BLOOD, FAST? SLOW? BURN YANDERES, POSSESSIVE/OBSESSIVE ACTIONS, SOUL TAKING, MURDER AND KIDNAPPING)

REMINDER!!: ALL ACTS OF 'LOVE' ARE PLATONIC AS NO ROMANCE WILL OCCUR TOWARDS THE READER AS THE READER WILL BE A CHILD IN THIS.

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS REMINDER AND ENJOY!

⊱ꕥ⊰
☾⛧❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣⛧☽
⊱ꕥ⊰

𓇇

𓉳

𓉳

"Father! Look! I got you some flowers!" I said as I gave my father a few dandelions.

He only stared down at me, a disappointed look in his face. He took the flowers from my hand and inspected it. I smiled warmly at him but my it shifted into a heartbroken look as he crushed my flowers in his hand.

"Flowers? Really? I don't have time for such things. Look at your brothers." He said, dropping the flowers to the ground and pointing his sheathed sword at the three boys who dueled each other.

"They are here, training so hard to become the best of the best and here you are, frolicking around with dandelions and wisps." He said in a strict tone, making me look down in shame.

He tsked at me. "Seriously. Why couldn't I just have a different kid, dear fuck." He groaned as he pinched the bridge of his nose. He raised his hand and told me to go away as he was busy. He then walks away to my brothers.

I stare sadly as he encourages them and gives attention to them. I wish I had that attention. Why can't I just be like them? They were so strong and I'm not. I want to be strong. I want father's attention! I just want him love me.

Don't worry, poor child....

I'll love you...

And you'll love me...

We can be...

A family....

That's what you want...