Introductions part 1

Rose's POV

"Anyways, back on track, I'm Victorie Fleur Weasley"

Everyone from the past gasps. Everyone was talking over the top of each other yelling in surprise when my dad- past dad, Ron- whatever suddenly exclaims! "You! A Weasley? You can't be a Weasley you have blond hair!"

"Ron!" Grandma yells at him Victorie just laughs though.

"It's okay grandma! Everyone says it, it's fine!" Grandma looks a bit happier at being called that but tries not to show it, instead she continues to glare at young dad.

"Anyways continuing, I'm Victorie, I'm 18, and working to be a healer. I was a Ravenclaw, also head girl like Teddy and I played chaser for the team. My patronus and animagus form is a swan. I'm also 1/16 werewolf and 1/8 Veela."
At this everyone starts yelling over the top of one another again.

"Veela!" "Werewolf!" You were Ravenclaw? How! Are you sure your really a Weasley?" Younger dad yells.

"Ronald! That is extremely rude!" Grandma yells at him. Dad sinks into his seat and shuts up. It's really funny watching him get lectured but he was being really rude to Victorie so he kind of deserves it. One thing about us wotters, is that we are very protective of one another, hurt one of us, hurt all of us. That why people don't like getting on our bad side.

"I'm so sorry dear! Ron can be a bit rude at times, but I'm sure you know that if you really are a Weasley!" Grandma replies.

"Oh no grandma! Uncle Ron's actually a lot of fun, of course him and aunt her- I mean his wife argue a lot but that's just their banter they've been doing that since before they even started dating!" Vic laughs

"Oh really? Ikle ronnikins is lots of fun?" Uncle Fred and Uncle George exclaim together! It makes me sad looking at them so I try not to. I've never seen uncle George looking so happy and I've never seen uncle Fred before. I turn my focus back to dad and grandma just to distract myself.

" sorry dear!" Molly reply's, "please who are your parents?"

"Well, my parents are actually Bill and fleur Weasley née declour!" Victorie reply's with a huge grin on her face, I'm smiling too but that's because of uncle Bills reaction, he's gone all redin the face and looks like he's about to faint, well it's not everyday you find out your going to have a child with a girl you aren't even dating.

"I-I-I have a-a daughter!" Bill manages to blubber out, similar reaction to when Remus Lupin, teddys birth father found out he had a son.

"Umm not just one!" Dom replies stepping forward. "Hi everyone, I'm Dominic Gabriel Weasley!"

At this uncle bill falls over and has to use the table to support himself. Dom just continues to speak.

"I'm 17 and working to become a dragon tamer like my uncle Charlie!" She looks over at him and smiles . "I'm in Gryffindor and going into my last year at Hogwarts. I played chaser on the team up until last year to focus on my NEWTS. My patronus and animagus form as well are both dragons."

At this everyone starts whispering again, mythical creatures are very rare as animagus forms, they are really impressive and people don't suspect them as much but it's harder to blend in as an animal especially around muggles. Uncle Charlie looks very proud at this and is beaming, whilst uncle bill is in shock.

"Uh um I-I have t-two kids!" He manages.

"Um i am very sorry to do this to you but I don't wanna miss out so im just gonna do it anyways. Hi everyone im Louis Arthur Weasley and I'm your son!" He says stepping forward and looking directly at uncle bill.

At this uncle bill flat out faints. Uncle Fred and uncle George wake him up by throwing cold water all over him. He sits up gasping.

"I-I-I I HAVE A SON!!!! He screams."

"Uh yeah hehe um well like i said my names Louis um I'm in Gryffindor, current chaser on the team and one of the golden marauders ." He say. "Oh and I'm 16! I forgot to say that, my patronus and animagus form is a tiger by the way, my marauder nickname is stripe paw." He says and steps backwards.

"Hey who taught you guys the patronus charm and how to become an animagus anyways?" Remus Lupin asks him.

"That would be Uncle Harry" Louis replies."

"Uncle?" Uncle Harry questions. "How am I your uncle?"

"Umm, hehe uhhh welll," he looks over at all of us, James edges him on while Teddy shakes his head, I don't know what he's going to do considering he's a golden marauder but teddys in charge of us. Luckily he answer with a good reply.

"You are so close to all of us we call you uncle, that's the same with aunt hermione, we'll explain more later"

"Ok ok"uncle Harry replies satisfied. We all let out a breath we didn't know we were holding.

"Anyways don't worry dad, I'm the last one, you didn't have any other kids"

Uncle bill breaths a sigh of relief but looks happily at his future family. That is until james of course ruined it.

"Yea he didn't have anymore kids because you were so horrifying it threw him and aunt fleur off them for the rest of their life!" He snickers!

"JAMES!" Lilly screeches!

"Whhaattt? It's true?" He replies

Louis glares at him

"Urgh fine it was Dom and you were an accident! How that?" He asks!

SLAP!

I hit him
Did I tell you we were protective of one another?

968 words 16/12/22

I'm sorry for such a late update! I haven't really been into Harry Potter at the moment and am kind of loosing interest in this fanfic. I may discontinue it and I apologise if I do but I might not. This is just a warning!