Supportive family(Ch-12)

After all the guests left, vaishu nd avu was in sidneet's room. Vaishu was consoling her when sm, sd nd abhi enters.

Vaishu (hugging her)-: avu...baccha aise logo ki baat par dhyan nahi dete

Abhi-: vaishu bilkul thik keh rahi hai avu

Sm-: haan mera baccha aise nahi rote.. she says while hugging her nd vaishu stands near abhi while sd moves towards her nd caresses her hair nd say's.

Sd-: avu beta we all are with you.. your family, your husband everyone is with u then why are u crying.. does that ladies were so important for u that ur taking them seriously.. ?? He say's while avu looks up at him nd shakes her head in no.

Avu-: no dad... My family is my everything..

Sd-: then why to worry about them child..?? You're family is with u in every situation.. we know our daughter nd that's enough nd no one had right to speak about my daughter..

Abhi-: yes avneetay.. dad is correct.. no one has the right to speak bad about u nd I swear they'll pay for it.. you're not only the daughter in law of our house but also our proud.. he say's while sitting on the other side of bed nd wiping her tears.

Sm-: exactly.. avu bache don't feel that ur alone.. we all are with you.. we're ur mom dad, you can share anything with us.. if not with us then with ashu u can share everything.. you'll feel relax..

They all were consoling her when Sid enters the room nd sees his full family present there when his eyes fell upon avu who was crying mess. Sd notices Sid nd sees him looking at avu worriedly. He gestures sm, abhi nd vaishu. They nod's nd move out of the room leaving the couple alone. Sd patted Sid's back nd tells him to take care of avu at which Sid nod's nd gives a small smile to his dad.

While after everyone left Sid closes the door nd avu stand up feeling Sid's gaze upon her. She was looking down nd crying silently. Sid went towards avu and hugged her tightly nd started caressing her hair while avu breaks down in his arms hugging him back.

Avu-: Sid kya main itni buri hoon ?

Sid-: nahi mere baccha 🥺 you're not at all bad.. ye log bure hain, in auntiyo ko sirf dusro ke baarein mein gossips karna, unko bhala bhura bolna, dusro ko neecha dikhana aur dusro ke ghar mein ladayi karwana aata hai bas.. don't pay attention on them.. forget about it..

Avu-: but sid meri wajah se dad ko, maa ko or aapko bhi kitna bura bola unhone, nd kahin na kahin they are also right at their place.. aapko mujhse shaadi nahi karni chahiye thi sid

Sid(sternly)-: aisa kabhi dubara matt bolna avu ki mujhe tumse shaadi nahi karni chahiye thi... Nd they were not at all right.. unhe koi haq nhi hai kisi ki life mein bolne ka it was my bestest decision.. nd I will always be proud of it.. meri puri life mein isse acha decision ho hi nhi skta.. nd about mom, dad, bhai, bhabhi nd me so hume unki baaton se koi fark nhi padta.. duniya chahe kuch bhi kahe but we know humari avneet kaisi hai.. so Mrs. Avneet siddharth nigam forget about it nd stop crying baby..

Avu nodded while sobbing nd Sid sighs.

Sid-: ohho.. if meri jaan agar itna royegi toh aise toh uski tabiyat kharab ho jayegi nd I don't want that.. so kya kiya jaye..

He ask while Avu just buried her head in his chest while Sid started to whisper sweet words in her ear and caressing her hair.

Soon avu calmed down nd they both start packing. Avu was sitting on the bed nd was arranging their clothes in suitcase while Sid was standing near almirah watching her. She was looking sad, Sid moves near her nd sits infront of her.

Sid-: what happened darling..?? He ask while avu just shakes her head in no. So why my beautiful wifey is not smiling..??

Avu-: I'm oky Sid.. she say's.

Sid-: so give me a smile.. he say's while avu smiles a lil nd again continues their packing. Small nhi.. I want big smile sweetheart.. he say's while avu tries to smile. Sid thinks something nd then shifts near her after closing the suitcase nd keeping it down while avu looks at him confusingly nd before she could say or think something Sid comes closer to her and kisses her forehead lovingly , avu shyly smiles , now that's the smile I want

Because of shyness avu hugs Sid tightly while resting her head in the crook of her neck after sometime of them release each other and avu again go back to packing her bag

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for today guys , I hope you all liked it

And if you did then smash the vote button , comment below your suggestions

I have decided to give you guys a target

2 followers and 25+ votes

See you in the next one

Till then byee byee my love's