15

"Are you subconsciously deciphering your smitten on me?"

Decipher.... what?

Particularly, having a crush is slightly the last thing you want to do. It's not like you can’t stop feeling that kind of emotion. You are also a human being, just like anyone else.

That's normal. Boys or girls, women or men. Everyone's the same.

Even some of the animals need mates for it own purpose and reproduction.

Did you ever see your parents curfew your heart from developing feelings for someone else? Have you ever heard your parents criticize your emotions about having a crush?

No. They never did. Instead, they support you to the fullest and even tease you until your face is the same as the red blood cell. Literally, it's under your skin.

No words can give so much credit to how lucky you are having them as your guardians. Thoroughly, you promise yourself to contribute as much as you can for your parents in the future after they manage to raise you well.

Most of the time, you have so many words to strike back towards someone, especially with this classy coolest boy.

But somehow, at this moment, the thoughts that first come out are undeniably the truth. Obviously, you are not gonna admit it.

Until the tall boy uttered himself.

You flickered, driving your eyes nailed to the male yet being absorbed into your face. His unwavering dark grey eyes lost in your sight. Oddly someone's touch present on your lonely cheek loses its grasp in your mind as his hand raises a handkerchief, rouse initiated to wipe away the clean water stained on both of your cheeks.

It's difficult how you do not even slap away his grace on your face after the silent injuredless war occurred in your mind.

"Smitten?" You copy his words again.

Grazed by his rough male hand thumbed your cheek while gently drew the tears away, a glimpse of vague red spark tainting on your feature.

"You mentioned the names of class representatives, Fujita Megumi and Kuronuma Aina. Along with, you said about being with the person you care the most."

He continues his words, since you tongue-tied facing the young lad. "Are you describing me as the person you gradually set one’s heart on?"

You gasp dramatically. "W-w-what heart on?! I never– I never said that!"

"As for my observation, you brought up the class representative's name three times, more than Kuronuma Aina, which is two times."

Was I?

"Like the class representative or maybe that one possessive girl you sketched before."

"You could choose better, best out of me, like that class representative, Fujita-san or Kuronuma-san."

"Too much competition, the class representative and the others…. It’s… complicated."

Oh universe, you were.

"Correct me if my assumptions were wrong but if you were referring to the matter about me and the class representative that encountered each other just a while ago, it's actually only a mere coincidence. This may not make any sense but to be speaking she was helping a supernatural spirit to express emotion on me through the pictures. There's pictures of it in case you want to look at it."