1

Running, I feel dizzy, I can't move, I just can't. If nobody comes right now I might just die, it wouldn't be all that bad. My head is shaking, my veins are pumping and next thing I know I'm back in a hospital bed, "how'd this happen" mum is asking, the nurse started walking towards her, she took a step closer to her, saying "well she hit a vein, when she cut into her wrist, she went to deep." All I could remember was mum screaming that I was going to be alright, when I knew that inside she was dying. People saying It was going to be alright when they came to visit me, others came through, thinking me selfish, it would've killed mum if I had went any deeper.
All the memories concave in my head as the wind blows in my face, running was the only way I could feel the pain from that day again. My head rushing with sadness, and my heart pumping of fear.
I couldn't end up in that bed again, not when I saw what it done to mum, all the guilt is rushing back, it already been a year and I still feel the pain from the 'to deep' cut.
-------------------------------
This is only a short chapter, just to give you an idea of the book, I'll only be updating when I feel like it but if I decide not to update due to school I'll let you know in advance.