Hard Drive

Momo's POV

I can't believe my friend did that?  It was really unexpected especially that Mina was the one who committed the sin.
That's why Dubu reacted that way when Sana and Nayeon talked about Chaeng, if only they knew the truth, they would feel sorry for Chaeng.  I am also in awe of Chaeng because of the pain that Mina and Bam caused him, he still chose to be the one to suffer.  Chaeng didn't deserve this but I respect her decision.  And because of that, my respect for her grew even more and no matter what happens, Dubu and I are here for Son Chaeyoung.

And because of that, Chaeng asked me a favor that I really liked and was willing to do, well you know that my Papa is a leader of mafia and he has a lot of connections from Japan to South Korea. 
So Chaeng asked me to do surveillance on Bambam's every move, from home to where he goes and if there is an opportunity to threaten him, the cruelest thing is to hack his accounts from bank accounts to social media accounts  and also the CCTVs of his house.  Which is the best we could have done, because if we didn't do that, the situation might get worse and Bam would it to blackmail Mina.
We discovered that Bam records every night Mina goes to his place that they perform miracles, and my god!
Mina doesn't know about this! WTF what will Chaeng's reaction be if she watches it.  Papa's staff gave me a hard drive that contained all the footage of Bam and Mina, and they made sure that there was no other copy left but the one I had.  After Papa's staff personally left, I put it on the table, because later I will destroy it so it doesn't spread and mess up.  But then I forgot that Chaeng had been sleeping here with us for a few days since she doesnt want to be with Mina on one bed and Shit!  When I turned to the table, I saw that the hard drive was no longer on the table.  Shit!  Chaeng got it and ran to the room and locked the door!!  WTF what should I do...

Chae's POV

When I woke up in Momo unnie's guest room, I thought of going down and drinking water first, FYI I'm going to sleep here with Momo unnie because I don't want Mina to be next to me in the same bed.  In the morning I go home to our house to take care of the children, and in the evening when the children are asleep, I go back here to Momo unnie to rest..

"Ma'am, this is all the footage, and we have made sure that there are no other copies of it and you will not spread it"

"Thank you, are you sure about this  huh? I don't want it to get any worse, huh!?"

"Yes maam, this is all, and we are sure that all possible copies have been used up"

"Alright, I hope Mina and Chaeng will get along"
"Lets hope that they could fix it, they've been through a lot"

When one of Momo's staff finally left I think.. and I noticed that Momo just put a hard drive on the table to get coffee, I was curious and wanted to take the hard drive that's why I slowly went downstairs and I successfully  got the hard drive and I immediately went to the room, I put the hard drive I got in my laptop..

And I was fucking devastated by what I saw!  WTF!  I guess I can say all the cheap things I can say, but the only thing I can do is cry.  I'll ask you all, how will you feel when you watch your beloved wife lying on top of someone else?  I thought nothing would hurt more than when you saw their convo with each other, but putcha it hurts 1 million times more when you watch them do something miraculous.

when Mina and Bam entered the room they immediately kissed, until Bam carried Mina to the bed and there he completely undressed my wife, the saddest thing about it was that my spouse seemed happy with what Bam was doing.  Bam kissed Mina's neck towards her breast until it reached her pussy.  And Mina kept saying Bam's name while he was teasing her.

I Can't believe I'm watching this fuck

I felt a tear running down my cheek but I ignored it.  Anger, Sadness, hatred is the only thing I feel now

So I just ask myself, do I deserve this?

Mina's POV

Weeks have passed since this happened to us, and I'm still guilty of what I did.  Who doesn't?  And this past few days, I feel like the pain is always coming.  maybe it's also because of the stress of what happened, and because of the stress, maybe I always eat more and my sense of smell is a bit sensitive.  This feeling seems familiar to me..

Shit!!  No god please!!

Am I.........

Pregnant ? please don't make the situation worse.